I'm using a controller on Xbox Cloud gaming Fortnite, but I have touch controls on my...

Discus and support I'm using a controller on Xbox Cloud gaming Fortnite, but I have touch controls on my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything and I've looked through all of the settings in Fortnite, but I still can't get the touch controls off my screen when I'm using a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heath C, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Heath C
    Heath C Guest

I'm using a controller on Xbox Cloud gaming Fortnite, but I have touch controls on my...

I've tried everything and I've looked through all of the settings in Fortnite, but I still can't get the touch controls off my screen when I'm using a controller. This makes me lag and makes the Xbox Cloud Gaming Fortnite experience not enjoyable. Is there a fix for this, or is it possible for a fix to be created so I no longer have touch controls on my screen, whilst I'm using a controller?

:)

Heath C, Dec 5, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: