I'm Unbanned but still cont talk

Discus and support I'm Unbanned but still cont talk in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello , i have a problem and I'm hoping you could help. I have recently been banned for communication and harassment. the ban has expired today at 8am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lI Fizzy Il, Jun 15, 2017.

1. lI Fizzy Il
    lI Fizzy Il Guest

Hello , i have a problem and I'm hoping you could help. I have recently been banned for communication and harassment. the ban has expired today at 8am but I'm able to play multiplayer but I'm still not able to talk or message my friends on Xbox. What do
    I do?

:)

lI Fizzy Il, Jun 15, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Says I'm unbanned but still banned

This is clearly an account suspension with duration till 2017-06-28, 8:56I'm Unbanned but still cont talk :pM

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Jun 15, 2017
  3. Says I'm unbanned but still banned

I'm Unbanned but still cont talk [​IMG]

I'm Unbanned but still cont talk [​IMG]

I am clearly not banned or you failed to tell me I was so I feel I should be unbanned as you guys failed to let me know for 2 weeks now. If not I'd like my games transferred over to different account.

Stop Just Die, Jun 15, 2017
  4. FE I Varane Win User

This is absolutely ridiculous!!!

I've been banned recently and now I'm unbanned but I'm still unable to speak in a party chat the little cursor is flashing as if I am talking but no one can hear me any ideas on whata wrong?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Says I'm unbanned but still banned

This is clearly an account suspension with duration till 2017-06-28, 8:56:pM

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. IronBob09 Win User

i didnt not get the code for the spec in halo 4

well that is dumb i have double xp still not used and with the month going by fast they will be wasted...... so i would like a code so i can cont enjoying a game i like to play and cont to level up so how do i get a code? who do i have to talk to? and the
    reason i didnt play before nov is cuz i had bills to pay and couldnt get the game any sooner then the time i have gotten it.... so who do i have to talk to via phone? emai? chat? help me out before this month is up and all my double xp is gone....
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I'm unbanned today and can't talk or send messages

If your suspension is up and you still cannot communicate try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-adding
    the account.

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

I've been unbanned but still cant talk

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary
    place for further information will be our Xbox Enforcement page while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox
    Forum Guidelines
    for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. I'm Unbanned but still cont talk - Similar Threads - I'm Unbanned still

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Xbox closes most of my multiplayer games when I'm supposed to be unbanned , it closes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox closes most of my multiplayer games when I'm supposed to be unbanned , it closes...: So basically I've been banned from Xbox for 4 days with the new strike system, the ban was from the 19/09/2023 17:47 -22/09/2023 - 21:47 I'm not quite sure if its a different time zone or its just...
  8. Please Unban My Xbox I'm Truly Sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Unban My Xbox I'm Truly Sorry: Xbox I'm truly Sorry Please Unban My Xbox What I Did Will Never Happen Again I Swear 5f3d9116-a3c1-4dd0-8c01-0bfb2f743730
  9. I'm still banned afterm my unban day explain ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm still banned afterm my unban day explain ?: I've been banned for 1 week and after that week I was supposed to be unbanned but when I tried to talk to people it said I couldn't well I check "enforcement.xbox.com" and it showed no active bans...
  10. I was post to be unban jun 1st in I'm still Xbox live banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was post to be unban jun 1st in I'm still Xbox live banned: I was post to be unbanned June 1st in I'm still Xbox live banned I can't connect to wifi or play games 881b4b41-0155-4b15-8340-91525ba2ac7e