I’m unable to reinstall fornite on my sons Xbox and have been trying to get a call back for...

Discus and support I’m unable to reinstall fornite on my sons Xbox and have been trying to get a call back for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I’m in need of some help. My son used to play fornite and then when trying to update it to the latest version it wouldn’t install. I uninstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Firth1, May 9, 2023.

1. John Firth1
    John Firth1 Guest

I’m unable to reinstall fornite on my sons Xbox and have been trying to get a call back for...

Hi

I’m in need of some help. My son used to play fornite and then when trying to update it to the latest version it wouldn’t install. I uninstalled the game and then retried and it froze instantly saying there was an issue. I’ve been trying for 3 weeks to get a call back and it just keeps coming up with an error saying there’s a problem our end try later. He has 100gb free on hard drive so it’s not a storage issue. Does anyone else have a work round ?

Thanks

John

:)

John Firth1, May 9, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

I’m unable to reinstall fornite on my sons Xbox and have been trying to get a call back for 3 weeks and no joy.

Hi, John. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry about that. Have you tried installing the game remotely? You can install it via Xbox store:https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/fortnite... on other device/browser, or you can use Xbox app. Just make sure that remote features are already enabled. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features. Check the box to enable remote features and for Power options, select Sleep mode.
  3. MajorParrot9775 Win User

Unable to get keyboard and Mosue to work in game mode playing Fortnite

4. GaryBowler1 Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

Hi, Trying to sort this for my son. Will he lose anything on fornite by removing and adding the account?
  5. Kelly Miller1 Win User

Unable to play Game Pass games, comes up with error code: 0x8b100042

We’ve been getting the same message when trying to load fortnite since yesterday, so any help would be great.

Xbox said yesterday morning they would look into it and call me back but didn’t hear anything.

I didn’t know if we uninstall fortnite and reinstalled it would work but don’t want my son loosing everything.
  6. ShaneHepburn Win User

X Box Live - Fortnight

Hi my son has been trying to load Fortnight for a week now and is getting the error message 'unable to sign in to xbox live' try and again later. We have un installed Fortnight and signed out of xbox live fully and signed back in and reinstalled but the
    same error message.

Any help on what we can do.
    Hello JackMartin4

Sorry your experience this issue I would recommend you contacting Epic Games

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/?contact=1

thanks

Shane
Thema:

1. I’m unable to reinstall fornite on my sons Xbox and have been trying to get a call back for... - Similar Threads - I’m unable reinstall

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  4. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  5. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  6. I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not: I’ve signed in, and connected to the internet… but when I play a game it says I’m not signed in.. but I am… and when I try to go on the Microsoft store it says to check my network… so I did.. and...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...: I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that. I can’t get...
  9. I’m unable to login to epic games on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m unable to login to epic games on pc: I’m unable to login to epic games on pc I would always login through Xbox live and now when I try it ask for an epic games email I don’t remember creating an epic games email just signing in...
  10. My rewards app on my Xbox isn’t working I’m UK but it’s unable to connect it’s been like...

in XBoX on Windows
    My rewards app on my Xbox isn’t working I’m UK but it’s unable to connect it’s been like...: I need help accessing the rewards app on my Xbox I’m connected to UK hit it keeps saying to update someone please help. 54673123-8372-48ba-b68b-6446cda6a587