I’m unable to login to epic games on pc

Discus and support I’m unable to login to epic games on pc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m unable to login to epic games on pc I would always login through Xbox live and now when I try it ask for an epic games email I don’t remember... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alberto Jimenez1, Dec 5, 2023.

1. I’m unable to login to epic games on pc

I’m unable to login to epic games on pc I would always login through Xbox live and now when I try it ask for an epic games email I don’t remember creating an epic games email just signing in through Xbox what can I do epic support says without that email they can’t help I’ve tried multiple emails no luck

:)

Alberto Jimenez1, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Alberto J. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble remembering the email address associated with your Epic Games account.

If the email address you used to create the Epic Game account is a Microsoft email. You may want to try recovering the email by submitting the account recovery form, but using instead a previously linked phone number or previously created Skype username.

The form can be accessed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

If you’re not able to do this, and as Epic support is not capable of providing further assistance, I’m afraid to say there are no further options available in this particular case.

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope it helps in some way.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Unable to login to epic games

Hi Rayyan! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Epic Games account.

Based on your description and since you don't know the information of your account according to the official EpicGames website: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/wizards/w5">https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/wizards/w5

"If you can't remember the email address for your Epic Games account, please select an option and provide the required information to help us with the search through the link below:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/wizards/w5 "

Search your email and follow the instructions.

In case the steps above didn't work, you will have to reach out directly to Epic Games Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/contact-us

Note: If you can't contact them, you can use a different account or create a new one in order to contact their support.

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Jack Stott Win User

Code redeeming issue

Yes indeed to do with Fortnite and I’m playing through Epic Games on PC
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

How do i log into my epic account if i made it using my xbox account?

then login with your xbox account and use that epic account for pc, that way the xbox side and pc side are connected. it will make you make a new account but all it does in fact is create a full epic account still linked to xbox and then you just login with the epic account on pc, you lose nothing and everything is still connected, but you need a proper epic account for pc.
  6. NovaDown Win User

Stuck on Epic's Login Screen (for Fortnite)

This also occurs for dauntless makes you completely unable to login. Epic needs to remove it.
Thema:

1. I’m unable to login to epic games on pc - Similar Threads - I’m unable login

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  4. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  5. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  6. I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not: I’ve signed in, and connected to the internet… but when I play a game it says I’m not signed in.. but I am… and when I try to go on the Microsoft store it says to check my network… so I did.. and...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...: I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that. I can’t get...
  9. My rewards app on my Xbox isn’t working I’m UK but it’s unable to connect it’s been like...

in XBoX on Windows
    My rewards app on my Xbox isn’t working I’m UK but it’s unable to connect it’s been like...: I need help accessing the rewards app on my Xbox I’m connected to UK hit it keeps saying to update someone please help. 54673123-8372-48ba-b68b-6446cda6a587
  10. I’m unable to reinstall fornite on my sons Xbox and have been trying to get a call back for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m unable to reinstall fornite on my sons Xbox and have been trying to get a call back for...: Hi I’m in need of some help. My son used to play fornite and then when trying to update it to the latest version it wouldn’t install. I uninstalled the game and then retried and it froze...