I'm unable to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft Nintendo switch. How do I fix this?

Discus and support I'm unable to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft Nintendo switch. How do I fix this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft nintendo switch, even after going to https //aka.ms/remoteconnect and entering the code,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Guy_225, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Guy_225
    Guy_225 Guest

I'm unable to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft Nintendo switch. How do I fix this?

Whenever I try to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft nintendo switch, even after going to https //aka.ms/remoteconnect and entering the code, an error message pops up saying "we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went
    wrong" and I'm unable to sign into my account. How do I fix this and sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft for nintendo switch?

:)

Guy_225, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Guy_225 Win User

I'm able to log in from other devices and a browser. I just can't get it on switch without the error message.
  3. Dex TR17 Win User

Are you able to log into you Microsoft account from other devices or via browser? Just to know if is a login problem (wrong e-mail or password) or a specific nintendo problem.
  4. ChristyTwilight Win User

Minecraft deluxe on Nintendo Switch.

If you are using a different email for nintendo as you are for microsoft then this is the solution and also why errors will occur for online content

When I first purchased the game I automatically logged into my microsoft account that has a hotmail address. I was able to play minecraft as I already had a pc account that owned minecraft so it basically ported my account over to nintendo.

My deluxe bundle is not connected to hotmail but it is connected to gmail the email I use on nintendo. This meant that not only did the bundle not appear but I also was unable to connect online because it saw my microsoft account as not having nintendo online membership.

I went to settings and logged out of the microsoft account on nintendo switch. I then restarted my switch. I logged in again on minecraft using the QR code but created an account that used the same email as the account on nintendo switch. Once I did this I checked the marketplace and I had the packs and 1600 coins. I was then able to do split screen with my kids because it associated with the online membership so online use was available.

I hope this helps.
  5. ChristyTwilight Win User

I never got any redeem code for Minecraft Deluxe edition content

If your nintendo account email is different from your microsoft account email than this is the solution to receiving your deluxe pack:

(the deluxe is a bundle not a dlc so no code and will automatically be in your account if your emails are the same)

When I first purchased the game digitally I automatically logged into my microsoft account that has a hotmail address. I was able to play minecraft as I already had a pc account that owned minecraft so it basically ported my account over to nintendo.

My deluxe bundle is not connected to hotmail but it is connected to gmail the email I use on nintendo. This meant that not only did the bundle not appear but I also was unable to connect online because it saw my microsoft account as not having nintendo online membership.

I went to settings and logged out of the microsoft account on nintendo switch. I then restarted my switch. I logged in again on minecraft using the QR code but created an account that used the same email as the account on nintendo switch. Once I did this I checked the marketplace and I had the packs and 1600 coins. I was then able to do split screen with my kids because it associated with the online membership so online use was available.

I hope this helps.
  6. Griffin Cass Win User

Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft

Same issue here. If I log into Minecraft on my Nintendo switch under my Nintendo account, I can see the DLC. But it will not sync over to my Microsoft account to be able to play on different devices.

Has anyone had luck syncing purchases made with a Nintendo account to a Microsoft account in Minecraft marketplace?
Thema:

1. I'm unable to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft Nintendo switch. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - I'm unable log

2. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  3. Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund: Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund. I purchased minecraft a few years ago but my son really wanted Java. So I purchased through my account to install on his PC but now I...
  4. I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support: I'm having an issue with my Xbox Series X and I'd like Xbox support to investigate. However, I'm unable to contact support. I logged in to my Microsoft account, went to devices, get service,...
  5. I'm unable to connect to my hotspot or xfinity

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to my hotspot or xfinity: I can't connect to my hotspot or XFINITY hotspot cf38f6c9-676d-4d1e-8ba2-79660e686c10
  6. If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...: If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to randomly link a wrong one? I have only ever used one Microsoft account for Minecraft on PS4 and now PS5, it...
  7. I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock: So I've been having a problem for about a month now where I can't join any Minecraft Bedrock featured servers such as Cubecraft and The Hive. Sometimes it lets me join, but most times it says...
  8. I'm unable to play multiplayer games privately

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to play multiplayer games privately: I'm unable to play any game on split screen multiplayer using the same username. We used to be able to do it on the 360, 4x players would look like: Username Username (1) Username (2)...
  9. My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...: My current gamertag is linked to an EA account I created from my Xbox 360 13 years ago to play one of the early Battlefront games. My personal info and email address have since changed and I no...
  10. So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I...: Recently, I got disconnected from the game Grounded. When I tried to log back in, my character got reset. After trying to figure out what the problem was, I realized that I had create two...