I'm unable to get a verification code for my other account on Xbox can you help and cut the...

Discus and support I'm unable to get a verification code for my other account on Xbox can you help and cut the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I put my email in already did everything right but now I can't even get the passwords right for some reason 741ab6fb-629f-4adb-884b-83d9bc1299b6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Triston Bell, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Triston Bell
    Triston Bell Guest

I'm unable to get a verification code for my other account on Xbox can you help and cut the...

I put my email in already did everything right but now I can't even get the passwords right for some reason

:)

Triston Bell, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I'm unable to get a verification code for my other account on Xbox can you help and cut the [mod removed] with these verification stuff it's honestly making me wanna switch

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Triston, you say that you can't receive the verification code, have you tried to enter the account and click on the option that says "I don't have any code", with that the system will give you two options, either it will add a new phone number or and security email and your account will be quarantined, or you will be given the option to fill in the account recovery form.
  3. Jhonkito Win User

How do I verify an account I've never logged into anywhere else?

Hi, Gustavo my name is Jhon and will be a pleasure help you.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble verifying your Xbox account. It can be frustrating when you’re unable to access your account due to verification issues. Here are some steps you can try to resolve this issue:

Check your email: If you haven’t already, check the email associated with your Xbox account for a verification code. Sometimes, the verification code is sent to your email instead of your phone number.

Contact Xbox Support: If you’re still unable to receive the verification code, you can contact Xbox Support for assistance. They can help you troubleshoot the issue and provide you with a solution. You can reach Xbox Support by visiting the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/

Check your security settings: Ensure that your security settings are up-to-date and that you have provided the correct phone number and email address for your account. You can update your security settings by visiting the following link:

https://prod.support.services.micro...ity-info-1d8fd1e8-56a6-4e88-a06f-61a15824b604

I hope this helps you resolve your issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask.
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

how to change the email in the profile when the email is not working and the verification codes are sent to that email?

Hello PaulKeiser1,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you no longer have access to the email that is meant to receive the verification code for your account. Unfortunately, we do not have access to accounts/account information and are unable to assist with errors such as this. However, I would recommend contacting your email provider for additional assistance since you will be unable to update your Microsoft account information without verification.

For additional details regarding Microsoft accounts, please view Get help with your Microsoft account.

Thank you,

-Tali
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Need help finding email i used for live account

You can try the steps in this article - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

You can contact Xbox Support and see if you're able to receive a verification code to whatever you used on the account for a phone or email -
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

If you get a valid verification code, that will help them to view the sign in email address of the account. If you don't get a code then they won't be able to see the sign in email address used for the account
  6. ShivamGarg3 Win User

I keep receiving the error "SererConnetion Error: There was a prolem connecting to the Bngo server.

If you had previously installed OpenDNS/Cisco Umbrella Disable it and reinstall it. After a restore and upgrade the VPN Client was unable to connect and was not allowing the User to connect to iCloud or the verification servers.

Or you can Try this:

1. connect via wifi
    2. go to settings -icloud
    3. click on your account
    4. generate a verification code from another Apple device which uses the same Apple ID, by going to (the other Apple device and click) Settings>iCloud
      >PasswordandSecurity>Generateverification code
    5. enter the verification code in the device with the error
    here is the link down below which helped me to resolve my issue

error connecting to Apple ID Server
Thema:

1. I'm unable to get a verification code for my other account on Xbox can you help and cut the... - Similar Threads - I'm unable verification

2. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  3. Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund: Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund. I purchased minecraft a few years ago but my son really wanted Java. So I purchased through my account to install on his PC but now I...
  4. I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support: I'm having an issue with my Xbox Series X and I'd like Xbox support to investigate. However, I'm unable to contact support. I logged in to my Microsoft account, went to devices, get service,...
  5. I'm unable to connect to my hotspot or xfinity

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to my hotspot or xfinity: I can't connect to my hotspot or XFINITY hotspot cf38f6c9-676d-4d1e-8ba2-79660e686c10
  6. If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...: If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to randomly link a wrong one? I have only ever used one Microsoft account for Minecraft on PS4 and now PS5, it...
  7. I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock: So I've been having a problem for about a month now where I can't join any Minecraft Bedrock featured servers such as Cubecraft and The Hive. Sometimes it lets me join, but most times it says...
  8. I'm unable to play multiplayer games privately

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to play multiplayer games privately: I'm unable to play any game on split screen multiplayer using the same username. We used to be able to do it on the 360, 4x players would look like: Username Username (1) Username (2)...
  9. My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...: My current gamertag is linked to an EA account I created from my Xbox 360 13 years ago to play one of the early Battlefront games. My personal info and email address have since changed and I no...
  10. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38