im tryn play local zombies on the xbox one s and the xbox one x and it lags...what do i...

Discus and support im tryn play local zombies on the xbox one s and the xbox one x and it lags...what do i... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im tryn play zombies locally i got the xbox one s and xboxone x with the same game on both systems plugged into 2 differnt tvs....but when i invite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by robert porter1, Mar 16, 2023.

1. im tryn play local zombies on the xbox one s and the xbox one x and it lags...what do i...

im tryn play zombies locally i got the xbox one s and xboxone x with the same game on both systems plugged into 2 differnt tvs....but when i invite they are lagging and we in the same house...i have a wireless connection?

:)

robert porter1, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

im tryn play local zombies on the xbox one s and the xbox one x and it lags...what do i need to do to fix it?

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know are you experiencing this on all of your games?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox turns off mid games

What game, which Xbox. Is it Xbox One, One S, Xbox One X, Series S, or Series X?

What game and what are you doing.
  4. HellMark619 Win User

Forza horizon 3 keeps breaking

hi, are you playing it on the original Xbox one or xbox one s or Xbox one x ? and did you try re-installing the game ? if you have it on an external hard drive it might be the drive lagging the game
  5. DEXXO Win User

XOBOX ONE X VS XBOX ONE S Input Lag Difference?

Good morning,

The X has significantly less input lag than it's S counterpart. You should be able to feel and tell.
    Thanks for info , i just wondering . I switched from the OG XBOX ONE to XBOX ONE X .

A tested it since 3 Days. a use 1080p and 8Bit Color Depht Settings XBOX . a will also test RGB Color Later.

Call of Duty Adwance Warfare / Best Results and you can Feel. Wherry++ Responsive and this without Game mode! and Energy Save mode on TV.

Gears 5 . Wherry+ Responsive and Nice

it realy Depends alot what game , older Games or RPG has from Nature more input response Time .

Assasins Creed Black Runs realy Great on the ONE X . slightli mor Response time in Nature of the Game(30 FPS Locked)

(the Question on this Game , how Xbox one X handle the Vsync? can it cause mor lag than a XBOX ONE S?

for this Game) .

A cant find any Tests on Internet about XBOX ONE X vs XBOX ONE S input lag TEST .

Project Cars: Wherry Responsive+ also without Game Mode Enabled and belive me im realy Sensible .

the XBOX one X iz a Realy Beast , and all this in such Small Factor and iz Extream Quied.

a bought it on March 2020
  6. tejo chase Win User

Xbox One S external storage

Yes they do im using the same external drives on my one x that i used on my og xbox one and my one s
Thema:

im tryn play local zombies on the xbox one s and the xbox one x and it lags...what do i...

1. im tryn play local zombies on the xbox one s and the xbox one x and it lags...what do i... - Similar Threads - tryn play local

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  7. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  8. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  9. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  10. Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...: Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game def127a0-b0e2-44e3-820c-666a343536f4