i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...

Discus and support i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to my old phone number and it won’t let me change my phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bella-829, Jan 5, 2024.

1. bella-829
    bella-829 Guest

i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...

i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to my old phone number and it won’t let me change my phone number

:)

bella-829, Jan 5, 2024
  2. JimmyStrider Win User

Enforcement

I can’t reach anybody every time I try it says to sing in and then it comes up with a error code saying it can’t sing me in and it won’t let me contact customer service so I’m at a lost here.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to my old phone number and it won’t let me change my phone number

Hi Bella. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Please keep in mind that this is a public forum and we are not Microsoft employees. As such, we are unable to assist with account access issues.

It is important to keep your account information up to date. Security information should be updated when necessary to keep it accurate and safe. Failing to keep your information up to date could result in you permanently losing access to your account.

If you had another method of verification set up, such as an email address, try verifying through that method instead. You may see an option that says 'Other ways to sign in' or 'Sign in another way'. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Shelby Baumgartner Win User

Has anyone else had this issue with their account status?

I’m having the same issue. Told me to connect to Xbox live but it won’t connect. I am connected to the internet because the other apps work. Can’t contact Xbox because their virtual assistant is a nightmare and freezes up.

So I tried to remove my account and re add it, but now it won’t even let me add an account back to the Xbox. Now I can’t use any apps. Basically stuck.
  5. 2k23 Win User

Nba 2k23 myplayer is missing

Hi Josef,

I’m having a similar issue where my career in seemingly vanished. I’m on Xbox One and just tried restarting game can’t get in with 2k support cuz it won’t let me sign up for account
  6. CGill3 Win User

I can’t install any games

There’s no offline update too be done it’s simply my game installs then says installation has stopped and it won’t restart I’m getting quite frustrated now because what’s the point in me paying for online etc if I can’t play the latest games is there someone who’s from Xbox who you can speak to about this is?
Thema:

1. i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to... - Similar Threads - i’m trying too

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  4. I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?: I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it? ca277c9d-7302-4926-93bb-2c76fc97e229
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  7. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  8. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  9. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  10. I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...: Whenever I launch the game it comes up with a screen saying “you are too early” and I can’t play even though I bought the premium upgrade and have the game pass version of Starfield and I don’t...