I'm trying to use the Party Chat on the Xbox app on Windows 10, Everyone's getting loud static.

Discus and support I'm trying to use the Party Chat on the Xbox app on Windows 10, Everyone's getting loud static. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to use the Party Chat on the Xbox app on Windows 10, Everyone's getting loud static. It can't be my mic or anything, because this is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TommyCondon, Feb 20, 2018.

1. TommyCondon
    TommyCondon Guest

I'm trying to use the Party Chat on the Xbox app on Windows 10, Everyone's getting loud static.

I'm trying to use the Party Chat on the Xbox app on Windows 10, Everyone's getting loud static. It can't be my mic or anything, because this is a unique problem to the Xbox app. It's extremely loud and I can't find any forum posts describing the same problems.

:)

TommyCondon, Feb 20, 2018
  2. Ubercharge83
    Ubercharge83 Guest
    Party Chat on Win 10 Xbox app microphone issues

When I use my headset for party chat on the Windows 10 Xbox app, I can hear my friends just fine, but all they hear from my end is just very loud static. My headset works just fine on my Xbox and other PC chat apps like Discord. I have no idea what to do
    to fix this because I can't find anything about it.

Ubercharge83, Feb 20, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App Mic makes awful noise when I Join Parties

I have been experiencing the same exact problem, I can use my mic no problem on Discord but once I join a party on the Windows 10 Xbox app all my friends hear is a loud static noise from me. No solution yet.... ridiculous.

UE Str8 Clutch, Feb 20, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

The Xbox app is experiencing a few issues for several people at the moment.

It needs a patch mostly likely for a fix.

5. Go on recording devices choose which ever is default and go to advanced, change it to 2 channel, 16, 96000 Hz, or any of the 16 bit options. it will stop the noise, trust me it took 2 support agents and 3 hours to find the fix.

Mrs Assassin13, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mrs Assassin13 Win User

Go on recording devices choose which ever is default and go to advanced, change it to 2 channel, 16, 96000 Hz, or any of the 16 bit options. it will stop the noise, trust me it took 2 support agents and 3 hours to find the fix.
  7. Geth Win User

The Xbox app is experiencing a few issues for several people at the moment.

It needs a patch mostly likely for a fix.
  8. UE Str8 Clutch Win User

Windows 10 Xbox App Mic makes awful noise when I Join Parties

I have been experiencing the same exact problem, I can use my mic no problem on Discord but once I join a party on the Windows 10 Xbox app all my friends hear is a loud static noise from me. No solution yet.... ridiculous.
  9. Jomari Arc Win User

Xbox App Party Chat loud Static

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause your Xbox App Party Chat to have a loud static sound. Here are steps on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

Let us know how it turns out.
  10. GangstaofLOVE74 Win User

Xbox App Party Chat loud Static

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause your Xbox App Party Chat to have a loud static sound. Here are steps on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

Let us know how it turns out.
    Same issues persist after uninstall/reinstall

If I have discord, and Battle.net open would this be a cause?
Thema:

1. I'm trying to use the Party Chat on the Xbox app on Windows 10, Everyone's getting loud static. - Similar Threads - I'm trying Party

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  6. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  7. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  8. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  9. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  10. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....