I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't...

Discus and support I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the "allow transfer" option on for both consoles but when I click on the console name it doesn't show any games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bennett Juillerat, Dec 1, 2023.

1. I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't...

I have the "allow transfer" option on for both consoles but when I click on the console name it doesn't show any games.

:)

Bennett Juillerat, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't show up in the transfer screen. How do you give this?

Hi Bennett J, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry you're going through this problem, have you by any chance tried to make a network game transfer? If so, try the following steps:

1. On the Xbox you want to copy from, go to Settings > Network > Network Transfer and check the box to allow network transfer. This makes Xbox visible to other consoles on the same network.

2. Once you've allowed transfer from the "host" Xbox, turn on the console you'll be copying games and apps to and go to the same settings page. Your host Xbox should appear in the list.

3. Select the Xbox you want to copy from, choose the items you want to copy, and then select Copy Selected.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/3ab7faf9-c24e-4868-93f5-9ca1f89b6c5e

I hope this information is useful for you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. WPAK Win User

How to transfer email from a kids account to an adult

Hi there,

I'm afraid there is no way to transfer anything from one account to another account. The Xbox Account is linked to the Microsoft account and can not be transferred, same for progress in games etc.
  4. skylaar Win User

Sharing only 1 game from my account to other account

5. Photonimus Win User

Oct. 16 system update won't download?

That wouldn't be possible. Just because one console got it doesn't mean another in the same house will yet.

And copying it from another console wouldn't be possible.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Error in transfer

What do you mean when you say the game doesn't transfer? Are you trying to move the game from one storage device to another?
Thema:

I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't...

1. I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't... - Similar Threads - I'm trying transfer

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  6. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  7. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  8. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  9. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  10. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....