im trying to start up microsoft edge but it keeps saying somethings wrong, how do i fix it?

Discus and support im trying to start up microsoft edge but it keeps saying somethings wrong, how do i fix it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; im trying to start up microsoft edge but it keeps saying somethings wrong, how do i fix it? fcfc2f9a-bbee-40c5-a767-de06fd58c32a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Broderick S, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Broderick S
    Broderick S Guest

im trying to start up microsoft edge but it keeps saying somethings wrong, how do i fix it?

:)

Broderick S, Aug 15, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Broderick,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

May I know are you in Windows 10 or 11?

Try these and see:

1. Press Win+R. Now enter the command: control.exe /name Microsoft.CredentialManager
    2. Open the tab "Windows Credentials". And remove all the tokens.
    3. Restart your device and see.

Kind regards
  3. LilClayVert Win User

Really long support times

My games wont load it keeps saying something went wrong, im trying to play with my bro and friend how do i fix this? How long till its fixed?
  4. DorsalCobra Win User

Video player closing down Microsoft edge

this is getting ridiculous, how many times do we have to report something that’s messing up before anyone gets off there rearends to fix the issue at hand. Im getting really aggravated due to Microsoft edge keeps shutting down and
    force closing this is complete and utter BS. This needs to be fixed or I’m just going to swap to ps4 or something with a better internet search app
  5. AceFrantz Win User

Additional authentication needed

Yeah so I logged onto my microsoft account and it says that there is nothing wrong with my xbox, no one in microsoft knows how to fix it and im starting to think that i have to buy a new xbox
  6. CarolMcCall Knowlton Win User

I can't get past the something went wrong screen no matter what I do

Yes, it happens when trying to play call of duty ww2. It starts up and says something went wrong...i get options to restart or to reset . I get error codes and try to fix the error but it restarts and goes right back to the something went wrong screen!
Thema:

1. im trying to start up microsoft edge but it keeps saying somethings wrong, how do i fix it? - Similar Threads - trying start microsoft

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Error code when trying to start MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when trying to start MSFS: When I try to start my Microsoft Flight simulator I get an error code 0x80070490 "Something went wrong launching your game". Please advise how I can fix this error....
  5. Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive: I’m trying to move a game from my internal storage to my hard drive and it saying installing but when I check it it says “moving” and the percent stays at 0.0%. I don’t really know what else to...
  6. No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet: I know this problem is not new and there are many guides online but i'm done with everything and i really don't understand what may be wrong. First things first: System: Windows 10 Pro for...
  7. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  8. Played MD on pc via xbox app and tried to played on xbox and need to start again

in XBoX Accessibility
    Played MD on pc via xbox app and tried to played on xbox and need to start again: I played medieval dynasty on pc via xbox app and i wanted play it on xbox ( i’m using same account on both devices) but unfortunatelly i had to start again. Is it possible that can be some fix to...
  9. My xbox one s console won't turn on, but the fan keeps trying to start if i plug it in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s console won't turn on, but the fan keeps trying to start if i plug it in. It...: I don't understand why it's doing this, but i have a hunch. My little sister got some cleaner on it but i don't think any actually got inside, so i don't think it's that. I've tried a hard reboot...
  10. Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on...: Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on the XBOX series X, nothing happening, seems just stuck. 09d166e8-e2d4-4a27-9eff-973e36dd07e9