I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions?

Discus and support I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried an app password. It didn’t work. I tried changing my password and turning off two step sign in, and that just made it worse. I tried restarting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gavin Thurnau, Aug 22, 2023.

1. I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions?

I tried an app password. It didn’t work. I tried changing my password and turning off two step sign in, and that just made it worse. I tried restarting the console, and that didn’t work. Neither did clearing out the storage. I even tried making a new alias, and that didn’t work either. What I’m trying to do is play Sonic Unleashed on my Xbox Series X. I keep getting error code 801540A9. None of the solutions I tried above worked. Can you please help me fix it?

:)

Gavin Thurnau, Aug 22, 2023
  2. Gavin Thurnau Win User

I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions?

Well, we don’t have the same error code. Later, I will try again. Then I’ll give you more details. The sign-in is just so I can save.
  3. InfinityOnH1gh Win User

4. InfinityOnH1gh Win User

Hmm you are right. Although the error you have now is the same as I had in January. I hadn't realised I got a different error this time. Essentially the problem is the same though.
  5. InfinityOnH1gh Win User

Hey, you aren't alone. I currently have this issue, too, and had the same problem in January. I also tried every solution and none worked. In the end, after 2-3 weeks, the issue resolved itself.

I don't think anyone will offer any help. I made a thread yesterday and no one replied. Another user has the same issue; no one replied to him either.
  6. Gavin Thurnau Win User

The fact that you can’t use your Xbox Series X account ruins backwards compatibility. Do you agree?
Thema:

1. I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions? - Similar Threads - I’m trying sign

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  4. I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?: I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it? ca277c9d-7302-4926-93bb-2c76fc97e229
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  7. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  8. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  9. i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...: i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps saying ‘sign in or renew the subscription’ how do i stop this from popping up...
  10. I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on ps4 but when I put In my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on ps4 but when I put In my...: I go onto the website but when I put in my password it won’t stop loading on the website 2911c90b-c1bb-49c2-a557-a1d42dab7a58