I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.

Discus and support I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So when I press the sign in button it takes me to everything I need to put in to login, but when I continue after the "are you trying to sign in part"... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mar M1, Aug 4, 2023.

1. Mar M1
    Mar M1 Guest

I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.

So when I press the sign in button it takes me to everything I need to put in to login, but when I continue after the "are you trying to sign in part" it loads then kicks me out and sends me back to the main Minecraft menu. The thing is is that this doesn't happen on my phone and it takes me to the last part that shows my profile to let me actually sign in.

A few questions I have:

Why is this happening now all of a sudden?!

Why do I need to be taken to that extra page just to confirm my sign in?

How can I fix this?

When will this be fixed?

Why are these sign in issues mostly happening to Amazon devices?

:)

Mar M1, Aug 4, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello Mar M, my name is zahir, a independent advisor.

Im sorry to hear that you are having difficulties playing minecraft.

In this sittuation you need to contact Mojang Support and open a ticker for the devs to help. For the Amazon devices you can contact amazon support. They will be able to answer your questions.

Kind regards
    Zahir
  3. RJ+ Win User

Can't reset password

No, nothing like that was ever set up. We only used to to log into minecraft on the kindle fire.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

x1 Smartglass for Kindle Fire?

[quote user="Unity2012"]I have a Kindle Fire and my Xbox One Smart Glass is working fine. Please try again.[/quote]He's right, it's there now (wasn't earlier). The app is here. It is not compatible with the original Kindle Fire. It works with the Fire HD
    and both HDX tablets.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

"Are you trying to sign in to minecraft pe kindle fire" can not log in.

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Firstly I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Please try to carry out the solution below.

Go to storage settings, then local storage, apps and games, Minecraft. Click on app permissions and give it access to contacts and storage. Then use the Force Stop.

*This solution can be found on the link below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

"Are you trying to sign in to minecraft pe kindle fire" can not log in.

In such type of issues, I would advise you to clear the app's cache to see if it corrects the issue!

If it doesn't, try to uninstall and reinstall, to get past any corruption!
Thema:

1. I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing. - Similar Threads - I'm trying sign

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. I'm trying to sign into an account on my Xbox. Just an extra account I made.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into an account on my Xbox. Just an extra account I made.: Everytime i try to sign into the account the xbox says I'm trying to access sensitive information so i need to confirm my account and enter the password. I do then it says it must send me a code...
  6. I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...: I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember the username and idk what to do 0912772c-799b-42d3-8ab8-06dee404f2af
  7. Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?: I've been trying to access my brothers gamepass, but for some reason, every time I try logging in, the pin doesn't seem to work. I've tried all of the pins he could think of, and nothing worked....
  8. Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in: I've tried a number of fixes now and no matter what I do, the Xbox App will not let me sign in. I consistently get a page that says "You're not connected to the internet. Check your connection and...
  9. I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...: Can anyone tell me why I can't use my Xbox live that I'm signed into right now on the MLB the show companion app 6ed31632-8453-4c1e-86b5-e74e9dfd4247
  10. I'm trying to sign in to my xbox account on my pc and i forgot the pin how to i reset it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign in to my xbox account on my pc and i forgot the pin how to i reset it?: I dont have the xbox anymore and i have the password and username and emails d0f08b35-f62b-415f-b401-e4d438780f02