I'm trying to sign into an account on my Xbox. Just an extra account I made.

Discus and support I'm trying to sign into an account on my Xbox. Just an extra account I made. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Everytime i try to sign into the account the xbox says I'm trying to access sensitive information so i need to confirm my account and enter the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anthony Garrett, Nov 8, 2023.

1. I'm trying to sign into an account on my Xbox. Just an extra account I made.

Everytime i try to sign into the account the xbox says I'm trying to access sensitive information so i need to confirm my account and enter the password. I do then it says it must send me a code to confirm and the code never comes

:)

Anthony Garrett, Nov 8, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Anthony G, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble signing in to your Xbox account.

Check Xbox status: Sometimes sign-in issues can be the result of issues with Xbox services

You can check the status of Xbox services on the Xbox status page

Make sure you're signing in with the correct account: Make sure you're signing in with the account that has the gift card funds

Recover your Microsoft account: If you need help remembering your Microsoft email address or password, you can find your Microsoft account email address or reset or recover your lost Microsoft account password.

Verify your payment method: Make sure your credit card is up to date on the Payment Options page

Check for overdue subscription payments: Overdue subscription payments can cause problems when making purchases

Check if your account is temporarily suspended: A suspended account may prevent you from making purchases

Check if your Xbox account is suspended: A suspended Xbox account may prevent you from making purchases

Purchase another prepaid code to add to your account balance, or add a new credit card to your account and try the purchase again

Recharge your Microsoft account

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Paid games not transferring to new pc

. i recently got my new pc for christmas and logged into an account i just made. now when i try and get minecraft it makes me pay for it even when i logged into my original account that owns it.

That a countradictiom

Ok first and foremost you must download the xbox app and sign into it with your purchasing account and download the game

Then sign out and sign in with the new account on the xbox app

NOT windows
  4. Soyanide Win User

if i have two xboxes with the same gamepass account will i get charged more

So i recently got the xbox series s and i put my xbox account on that console, but i still have ultimate on my old console and my new one. Will i get charged double since the same account is on two different xboxs.
    Nope, you won't be charged extra. I'm not sure how many Xboxes your account can be signed into at once, but you won't have to pay any extra if you sign into another. You can also set one of your Xboxes as your "home console," which lets any other accounts that sign into it access gamepass for free.
  5. xHARDHITT3Rx Win User

skype won't sign

I'm having the same issue. My Skype account has been suspended, and I can't seem to recover it. So I made a new Skype account. The problem is, when on my XB1, it keeps trying to sign in with the suspended account, which I have no access to. I need my xbox
    to allow me to INPUT the sign in credentials, but it automatically uses my old account credentials, which, again, is a suspended account. Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?
  6. Samifyed Win User

Minecraft account locked.

Another thing is. I made a new account that works. But when I try to sign into Minecraft it still thinks I'm using the locked account.
Thema:

1. I'm trying to sign into an account on my Xbox. Just an extra account I made. - Similar Threads - I'm trying sign

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...: I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember the username and idk what to do 0912772c-799b-42d3-8ab8-06dee404f2af
  6. Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?: I've been trying to access my brothers gamepass, but for some reason, every time I try logging in, the pin doesn't seem to work. I've tried all of the pins he could think of, and nothing worked....
  7. Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in: I've tried a number of fixes now and no matter what I do, the Xbox App will not let me sign in. I consistently get a page that says "You're not connected to the internet. Check your connection and...
  8. I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.: So when I press the sign in button it takes me to everything I need to put in to login, but when I continue after the "are you trying to sign in part" it loads then kicks me out and sends me back...
  9. I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...: Can anyone tell me why I can't use my Xbox live that I'm signed into right now on the MLB the show companion app 6ed31632-8453-4c1e-86b5-e74e9dfd4247
  10. I'm trying to sign in to my xbox account on my pc and i forgot the pin how to i reset it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign in to my xbox account on my pc and i forgot the pin how to i reset it?: I dont have the xbox anymore and i have the password and username and emails d0f08b35-f62b-415f-b401-e4d438780f02