I'm trying to sign in to my xbox account on my pc and i forgot the pin how to i reset it?

Discus and support I'm trying to sign in to my xbox account on my pc and i forgot the pin how to i reset it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I dont have the xbox anymore and i have the password and username and emails d0f08b35-f62b-415f-b401-e4d438780f02 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Macro , Jul 20, 2023.

1. Macro 
    Macro  Guest

I'm trying to sign in to my xbox account on my pc and i forgot the pin how to i reset it?

I dont have the xbox anymore and i have the password and username and emails

:)

Macro , Jul 20, 2023
  2. DiCalzi Win User

I'm assuming you are talking about the PIN on the Xbox when you sign in, which is 6 digits? If you have a friend who has an Xbox, try signing in on their console, then go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Sign-in, security & PIN > Delete my PIN. Then sign out of it when done.

Do you sign in to your PC with a PIN?
  3. DeniqL Win User

4. Yanyannnn Win User

PIN not working.

Hello Liz Duguay1,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your PIN. To troubleshoot this issue, you can try resetting your PIN. Here are the steps to reset your PIN:

1. Go to the Microsoft account sign-in page and select "Sign in with a security key or a different password."

2. Enter your email address and click "Next."

3. Select "Forgot my PIN" and follow the prompts to reset your PIN.

4. Once you've reset your PIN, try logging in to your Minecraft account again.

If resetting your PIN doesn't work, you can try signing in to your Minecraft account using your email and password instead of your PIN. If you're still having trouble, please let me know and I'll do my best to assist you further.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. MichelleBailey2 Win User

Playing previously purchased Xbox games (Play Anywhere games) on a PC running Windows 10

I was able to sign out of my son's account in the Microsoft Store- thank you. When I try to sign in to Microsoft Store again with my account, I enter my username and password, but then I get a prompt saying "To easily and securely access apps with <my email address>, you need to set it up with Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, or PIN. If you already have it set up, we will automatically add it for this account. You may be asked to re-verify with Windows Hello." When I select OK, it asks for my PIN. When I enter what I think is my PIN, it says "The PIN is incorrect. Try again." When I select "I forgot my PIN", it says "You can reset your PIN by going to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in Options." Where? On the laptop? In my Microsoft account? We are logged into the laptop on my son's account, not my account.
  6. GBillR Win User

Game Pass PC share with family members

I was trying to do that.

I sign in to PC with his account and tried to open MSStore/Xbox launcher with my credentials. It asked for password than for PIN. PIN was not recognized [I am sure this is correct PIN]
    Try using your Son's pin at that screen... I know, you're going to tell me it is your email that is shown... how could his pin work in that dialog box??

Don't ask me how/why, but it should. That is what I had to do to add MY store account to my kids login.
Thema:

1. I'm trying to sign in to my xbox account on my pc and i forgot the pin how to i reset it? - Similar Threads - I'm trying sign

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. I'm trying to sign into an account on my Xbox. Just an extra account I made.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into an account on my Xbox. Just an extra account I made.: Everytime i try to sign into the account the xbox says I'm trying to access sensitive information so i need to confirm my account and enter the password. I do then it says it must send me a code...
  6. I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...: I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember the username and idk what to do 0912772c-799b-42d3-8ab8-06dee404f2af
  7. Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my brothers pin working when I'm trying to sign into his account?: I've been trying to access my brothers gamepass, but for some reason, every time I try logging in, the pin doesn't seem to work. I've tried all of the pins he could think of, and nothing worked....
  8. Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in: I've tried a number of fixes now and no matter what I do, the Xbox App will not let me sign in. I consistently get a page that says "You're not connected to the internet. Check your connection and...
  9. I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.: So when I press the sign in button it takes me to everything I need to put in to login, but when I continue after the "are you trying to sign in part" it loads then kicks me out and sends me back...
  10. I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...: Can anyone tell me why I can't use my Xbox live that I'm signed into right now on the MLB the show companion app 6ed31632-8453-4c1e-86b5-e74e9dfd4247