I’m trying to sign in Minecraft with a different account

Discus and support I’m trying to sign in Minecraft with a different account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so the Microsoft account I was using was a part of an email that I cannot access. So I made a new Microsoft account. So I signed out of my old... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thatbruvmyztik, Jun 25, 2020.

1. I’m trying to sign in Minecraft with a different account

Code:
    Okay, so the Microsoft account I was using was a part of an email that I cannot access. So I made a new Microsoft account. So I signed out of my old account. But when I log in with my new account (I did everything correctly.) ,
    it says “[b]Signing in with your Microsoft Acount...[/b]”. So I wait here so it can connect because I thought it worked. But I sit here for about 15 minutes and it just doesn’t work. It’s still signing in and theres still that bar going left to right.
    When I hit “[b]Cancel” [/b]it says. [b]“Failed to login: Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account, -my microsoft name-.”
    [/b]Then I press try again, log in, and it does the same thing. Someone please help. If someone gives me something to do and it works. Oh my god, you have saved my Minecraft dreams. Microsoft I need some feedback plssss
    :)

thatbruvmyztik, Jun 25, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I’m trying to sign in Minecraft with a different account