I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

Discus and support I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Trooperben79, Dec 4, 2019.

1. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

/u/Trooperben79, Dec 4, 2019
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Project Xcloud Streaming

3. Heavy FR Win User

Project Xcloud

Hi,

For now, Project xCloud is still in preview and limited to selected countries. We can't say when they'll open it to Australia, but you can check from time to time on Xbox Wire or Project
    xCloud page
  4. Septic666Schizo Win User

Xbox One controller won't connect to LG K20 Plus

I'm having the same problem with my lg k20. It keeps telling me the same thing. Were you able to find any solution yet? I wish I could be more help. I found this while trying to search for an answer. I just got into the Project xCloud Preview last night.
  5. PatrX_02 Win User

Project xCloud (Android)

Yes, I was finally able to fix it by re-sending the petition to enter the Project xCloud, since I was already in before, the petition just took less than a week and they sent me the email confirming I'm accepted to get in the preview. So you should just
    try to re-send the petition.
  6. J0hnsta115 Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

I am really excited for both. I'm registered to participate in the xcloud beta but I've also pre-ordered Stadia to try out the service. I was a part of project stream when it was in beta, and I absolutely loved my time with it, so I'm excited for the future.
Thema:

I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

1. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email... - Similar Threads - I'm trying register

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  6. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  7. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  8. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  9. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  10. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....