I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?

Discus and support I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it? b110457e-da3d-40fd-9c75-c03419c84cd1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lori Fitzpatrick, Nov 26, 2023.

1. I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?

I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?

:)

Lori Fitzpatrick, Nov 26, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Lori F, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

If you're experiencing issues with a dropdown menu that keeps spinning while you're trying to record or go live, here are some solutions you can try:

If you are using a web browser to record or live stream, make sure you have the latest version of the browser installed. Outdated browsers may have compatibility issues with certain features and interactive elements of websites.

The accumulation of data in the browser cache can cause performance problems and incorrect functioning of interactive elements on websites. Try clearing your browser's cache to delete temporarily stored data. You can find the option to clear the cache in the browser settings.

Try a different browser. If the issue persists in a specific browser, try using another browser to record or live stream. This will help you determine if the problem is related to the browser itself or some other factor.

Disable browser extensions Some browser extensions or add-ons may interfere with the functionality of websites. Try temporarily disabling all browser extensions and then try accessing the drop-down menu again. If the issue is fixed, you can re-enable the extensions one by one to identify which one is causing the conflict.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. PorkChopFuji Win User

XBOX Party Chat failing to connect

I can't get the party menu to even pull up as it just sits and spins.. Help me.. I'm about to give up on Xbox.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox.com or Xbox App will not load messages.

I also have an Andriod phone and have been getting the same exact error when I look at messages in my Xbox app, saying "Live updates not available, pull down to refresh." With a spinning circle as if it's loading. But pulling down does nothing, nor does
    anything else. Messages are just broken on the app at the moment (at least on Andriod, it seems). I am currently just replying to messages through the Xbox app on my laptop, as that works ok. Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a fix right now as I think
    it is just a problem on Xbox's end and we have to wait for an update to fix this bug.
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Another wtf moment brought to you by IW.

"from now on everytime I get flashed I will just spin in circles and jump up and down. Obviously going prone while you cant see a thing is not the best thing to do".

Since you got messed up, I'm going to have to agree : ) Try jumping and spinning next time, I'd love to know how it goes.
  6. slackadelic Win User

recording for youtube

Does anyone know how to record xbox games without spending a billion dollars on a capture card or gaming pc or anything else like that?

Id like to stream the games from my xbox to my laptop but the wireless connection isnt strong enough and i cant find a cord to connect the two.
    One recommendation I do have, is that you can live stream straight from the Xbox to Mixer.. not sure about any other service without a proper capture setup.

With Mixer, you can have it save your game play and you can even include party chat with the built in Mixer streaming.

Then you can login to your Mixer account and pull the VOD down and edit it, then post to youtube.
Thema:

1. I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - I'm trying record

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  6. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  7. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  8. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  9. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  10. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....