Im trying to pre order Forza Horizon 3 but all i get is the page saying 'How a parent can ...

Discus and support Im trying to pre order Forza Horizon 3 but all i get is the page saying 'How a parent can ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i am a adult, what am i supposed to do. have tried doing what the site says but 1 hour later and have mad no progress.,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kiwifish101, Jun 14, 2016.

1. kiwifish101
    kiwifish101 Guest

Im trying to pre order Forza Horizon 3 but all i get is the page saying 'How a parent can ...

i am a adult, what am i supposed to do. have tried doing what the site says but 1 hour later and have mad no progress.,

:)

kiwifish101, Jun 14, 2016
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    How to change Xbox LIVE online safety and privacy settings

You are allowed change the online safety and privacy settings for any profile on your console.

How to change your safety and privacy settings

Steps to follow:

• First, you have to go to the My Account page
    • You need to sing in to your Xbox LIVE account clicking Sing In at the upper-right corner of the page.
    • Go to Settings and Preferences and select Privacy and Online Settings.
    • Now change the settings.

How to change your child’s safety and privacy settings

Steps to follow:

• First, you have to go to the My Account page
    • You need to sing in to your Xbox LIVE account clicking Sing In at the upper-right corner of the page.
    • Proceed to Settings and Privacy and press Child.

Note: You’ll be asked for the parental Microsoft account in order to make changes to the child account’s safety settings.
    • Now change the settings.

kevin, Jun 14, 2016
  3. I can't change the privacy and online safety settings!

Hey all,

You're going to need the parent account to log in to their account in order to make the changes to any child account. This page will have more information on what the parent account needs to do.

Change Xbox privacy and online safety settings

Mister Mascot, Jun 14, 2016
  4. Shayhh
    Shayhh Guest

I got the same issue please fix it Microsoft!!!

Shayhh, Jun 14, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: