Im trying to play my Xbox 360 New Vegas ultimate edition on my Xbox Series X.

Discus and support Im trying to play my Xbox 360 New Vegas ultimate edition on my Xbox Series X. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my question is how do I get my DLCs from the Xbox 360 disk to my Xbox Series X? I would like to play the game with all the DLCs, that I have paid... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Goodwin2, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Im trying to play my Xbox 360 New Vegas ultimate edition on my Xbox Series X.

So my question is how do I get my DLCs from the Xbox 360 disk to my Xbox Series X? I would like to play the game with all the DLCs, that I have paid for 2 times. I have the base game and all DLCs on separate disks and the ultimate edition, but the Xbox Series X wants me to pay for them again.

Thank you,

A loyal gamer.

:)

David Goodwin2, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

To transfer your Xbox 360 DLC to your Xbox Series X, you need to follow these steps:
    1. Install the game on your Xbox Series X: If you haven’t already, install the game on your Xbox Series X. You can do this by inserting the game disc into your console or by downloading the game from the Microsoft Store.

2. Sign in to your Xbox Live account: Sign in to your Xbox Live account on your Xbox Series X. This is the same account you used to purchase the DLC on your Xbox 360.

3. Download the DLC: Once you’ve signed in to your Xbox Live account, navigate to the game’s page in the Microsoft Store. From there, you should be able to download any DLC that you’ve purchased for the game.

If you’re having trouble downloading your DLC, you may need to transfer your Xbox 360 licenses to your Xbox Series X. For more details on how to do so, kindly visit: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/7ac76f4e-c7e4-4153-8824-1e424478b02d

I hope this helps.
  3. Phil Spearpoint Win User

Fallout New Vegas DLC

Hi there

Thank you for your response.

No I do not have the GOTY year edition of Fallout New Vegas, just the standard edition & I purchased all the extra content on my 360 when it became available. When I load the game up on my 360, the DLC section shows the content is there, as do the saves, but none of this is available when I load up on my Series X.

I also tried viewing my complete purchase history as you stated, but it leaps from 2017 to a single purchase of some points in 2011 on my 360 showing none of the purchases I made on my Xbox 360 at all. I have had the same account since 2005, using it on all Xbox’s since then.

Content for other 360 games I play on my Series X is available (such as Oblivion) but the Fallout New Vegas content is not.

I find this very odd
  4. Dexter Lord Win User

How do I get Xbox 360 game to save on Xbox one x

No I just want to play New Vegas and Oblivion on Xbox One X but it won't let me save my progress or connect to Xbox Live at all on any 360 games that I downloaded with my game pass ultimate. That's the error message I keep getting when I try.
  5. Alchemist Don Win User

New Fallout game coming anytime soon?

Hope so im about to start New vegas ultimate edition this week
  6. Auswulf Win User

Time Spent

South park the stick of truth, Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition and Dragon age Origins. Waiting for my new copy of Skyrim legendary edition to come in the mail. Games for Xbox 360 and PS3 are dirt cheap at the moment if you are willing to shop around and
    search.
Thema:

1. Im trying to play my Xbox 360 New Vegas ultimate edition on my Xbox Series X. - Similar Threads - trying play 360

2. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  3. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360: Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf
  4. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  5. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  6. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  7. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  8. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  9. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  10. Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057: I was trying to sign in to Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said status code 80070057. The password and email are both correct because I tried to sign into other stuff and it went through. When...