I'm trying to play Microsoft solitaire and my screen freezes and won't let me play?

Discus and support I'm trying to play Microsoft solitaire and my screen freezes and won't let me play? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Microsoft solitaire and never had a problem till yesterday and now my computer screen freezes and won't let me play and I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by berall, May 24, 2021.

1. berall
    berall Guest

I'm trying to play Microsoft solitaire and my screen freezes and won't let me play?

I'm trying to play Microsoft solitaire and never had a problem till yesterday and now my computer screen freezes and won't let me play and I have to unplug my computer to get out of solitaire?

:)

berall, May 24, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

3. LawrenceWonderly Win User

Not Working

I'm running a Toshiba Satellite L305 laptop. Windows 8 is up to date. When I click on the item in the Start screen, the Microsoft Solitaire Collection screen comes up and sits there for a few seconds, then returns to the Start screen. If I click on the Games
    icon on the Start screen and then choose Solitaire from there, the game comes up to the last game I played but won't let me continue. Also, when starting from the Games icon, the sign on to Xbox fails. Tells me"Sorry not sure what happened". Even though the
    sign on was successful through the Games screen.
  4. KentCecil Win User

Unable to sign in using xbox live, error code 1170000

I got it working by clicking on the Xbox icon in the microsoft solitaire collection app. Then after that launches a window I was able to go to its home screen and see my Microsoft Solitaire game information and there was a play button. When I clicked that
    it signed me in and let me play solitaire.

As a side note I was having the same issue logging into Microsoft Mahjong. I was able to log in and play that game as well using the same method as above.
  5. FirstDarkDrake Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection And Windows 8.1

It won't let me play or update the Solitaire collection
  6. CatherineBurcham Win User

error 102?

Me too.

Trying to play microsoft solitaire collection. Keep getting an error code that isn't found. Says I'm not connected. I have done every troubleshooting and restarted my computer and the game. It still won't work.
Thema:

1. I'm trying to play Microsoft solitaire and my screen freezes and won't let me play? - Similar Threads - I'm trying play

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  4. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  7. I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...: I don't know what's going on with the game I've never had this issue. It goes through it's developers and everything but when it says press start it just doesn't go through. I've closed the game...
  8. I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.: Star Trek online keeps kicking me out of the new character thing and keeps saying connection lost. Also it keeps saying you need a controller for this game. :( I'm using a controller also I'm on...
  9. I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...: Please tell me how to fix this. I love ark online 20ca341e-51e1-41a5-b57f-4a7ddbaf5b8e
  10. I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...: I've tried reinstalling the game, logging out and back in, and even fully factory resetting my pc and I still get the same issue. I think my account is bugged, I've owned Minecraft for at least 5...