I’m trying to log into a old account please help

Discus and support I’m trying to log into a old account please help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m trying to log into a old account, but the email i used is already linked to two of my Xbox account and the third one I’m trying to access is also... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chase 4521, Jul 24, 2023.

1. chase 4521
    chase 4521 Guest

I’m trying to log into a old account, but the email i used is already linked to two of my Xbox account and the third one I’m trying to access is also but I don’t know how to get into it out of my two accounts are the same email but ones a @outlok and the others a @gmail idk waht the 3rd could be or how to access it

:)

chase 4521, Jul 24, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with recovering your account.

If you do not know the email for this account, you may try retrieving that here:

https://account.live.com/username/recover

If you know the email and you wish to recover the account, you can try submitting a recovery form here:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Just a heads up that these are the only option we have on recovering the email or recovering the account. It would be very difficult if you do not remember their information due to security on all accounts.
  3. JustinSaldivar1 Win User

Permanent ban

I’m unable to. I’m stuck in sort of loop when I try to log in into my account
  4. Pawelko230 Win User

I have 2 accounts linked with 1 email and i want to unlink one of them.

I think i have the same problem and when i try to sign in (in lunar client) with my email and password it shows me that i am logged in to the new createted account (i didn't create it) and i can't log in to my old account. Can you please help me?
  5. Sasha Zaraoui (Stude Win User

I can't sign into my Microsoft account because the phone number I used to get the code to verify is wrong, now I can't get in to change it, is there anyway to fix this.

Hello ! So basically I have the same problem and I’m trying to recover my old account and the number in my old account is wrong so basically I pressed the button (I don’t have any of these) and I tried to answer all the questions, but my device is blocked and I cannot login into my old account, but the problem that my email with this old account is working but say there is no option that I can recover my password from the mail that I’m using it on my old account so yeah basically I want to recover my old account but I cannot because the number there I s wrong and I really need to recover my account and again my email which is the old account. Like I’m trying to recover my old Microsoft account on my email, but there is no recover button or like a reset the password from the mail
  6. Rick Castro Win User

Xbox 360 live

Hi XBF, I have a similar issue with my XBox 360. It’s currently not allowing me to log in to Xbox Live and I do receive an error code. I’m sure that I’m putting the right password but it still does not allow me to log in. Please help! Thanks.
Thema:

1. I’m trying to log into a old account please help - Similar Threads - I’m trying log

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  4. I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?: I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it? ca277c9d-7302-4926-93bb-2c76fc97e229
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  7. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  8. I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...: Hello, I’ve been trying to log into my old Xbox account and when I do a different account comes up, however, I am logging in through what should be my account on another console that I have, when...
  9. So I’m trying to link my prime gaming account to my activison but as I’m trying to log into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I’m trying to link my prime gaming account to my activison but as I’m trying to log into...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fe1af3fb-a919-4480-abc3-2a6cebae28c6
  10. I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.: It’s giving me an error message that says account can not be linked, make sure you’re connected to the internet. Not sure what’s going on my internet is fine it just won’t connect...