Im trying to listen to music on spotify xbox it works fine on my phone but when i try on my...

Discus and support Im trying to listen to music on spotify xbox it works fine on my phone but when i try on my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i pressed play, and it didn't play it went straight back to pause so i tried again and again, it then said it was playing but no audio came through,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by . Ghostface ., Aug 8, 2023.

1. Im trying to listen to music on spotify xbox it works fine on my phone but when i try on my...

So i pressed play, and it didn't play it went straight back to pause so i tried again and again, it then said it was playing but no audio came through, i can still hear my game i checked my mixer settings and they are all equal, i have uninstalled Spotify and re installed it logged in and the same issue is still occurring. How can i fix this?

:)

. Ghostface ., Aug 8, 2023
  2. maxen Win User

Help??

Try starting up music playback on your phone (Spotify app) and then open the Spotify for Xbox One app, and in the phone app click on "Devices available" and select your console. That should "send" the playback to your console and let you continue listening
    to music there.

Let us know how you get on.
  3. FullHornet Win User

Tv, Music, Video alert!

Xbox Music works fine. I have been listening to it on my phone all night at work.
  4. Skaterboy2000 Win User

help my recon 70 xbox one headset stopped working while I was chatting to my friends

Hi

The head phones work fine when I listen to music through my phone. They stopped working yesterday when I was on my xbox one. Suddenly couldn't hear my friends talking and they couldn't hear me talking.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Spotify app for Xbox One

Spotify is the only app I use on my phone. I'd welcome it. I actually listen to my music on Youtube as both never have any trouble finding any deathmetal band I want to listen to.
  6. YT Jfs rules Win User

What do you do while playing a solo game?

I listen to music on my spotify app
Thema:

Im trying to listen to music on spotify xbox it works fine on my phone but when i try on my...

1. Im trying to listen to music on spotify xbox it works fine on my phone but when i try on my... - Similar Threads - trying listen music

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  8. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  9. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  10. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...