im trying to link my xbox live account that i have on my xbox one s and it wont work

Discus and support im trying to link my xbox live account that i have on my xbox one s and it wont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i just got twitch prime gaming and i want to get the gta 5 online submarine sonar station but when i press link xbox account to rockstar social club... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smartgamer11706, Apr 20, 2021.

1. im trying to link my xbox live account that i have on my xbox one s and it wont work

so i just got twitch prime gaming and i want to get the gta 5 online submarine sonar station but when i press link xbox account to rockstar social club it says authentication failed everytime i try to link it. can you help me my gamer tag is

:)

smartgamer11706, Apr 20, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

im trying to link my xbox live account that i have on my xbox one s and it wont work

Hello @smartgamer11706 I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently facing issues when trying to connect to your Xbox live. But don't worry, the following troubleshooting will fix the issue.

Step 1: Clear Mac address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Step 2: Close any running games:

To remove download constraints from games or apps being installed, you can either wait for the Xbox to suspend the running game, or you can force games to close by doing the following:

1. On the Home screen, navigate to your most recently run game.
    2. With the game highlighted, press the Menu button and select Quit.
    Step 3: Remove your account:

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm then re-add your account.

Step 4: Reset your console:

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

Step 5: Check your internet connection:

In case the issue still persists, please try connecting to a different network, or perhaps using a hotspot momentarily to just if the link works and then connecting to your home network once more.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. jamesbanez Win User

Xbox one S DEAD

Im having the same problem with my 15 month old xbox one s. It wont even light up. I see that it's a common problem. My xbox 360 is still working after 5 years.
  4. WestboundBog72 Win User

BioWare Pulse MP Video

Im not Arkham, this is my forum account. my xbox live account wont work here. Im not flipping through any IDs.

Now, answer the damn question.
  5. Near_272 Win User

Bungie.net authentication error

My Xbox Live account is linked to my bungie account

im trying to link my xbox account with my steam so i can play destiny 2 on my pc
  6. galpnezz Win User

Xbox profiles/LIVE account

so then i will have to create another email account but from the USA/canada? ok i will try that then! and if im able to link the first profile of the xbox with LIVE i wont lose any data?
Thema:

1. im trying to link my xbox live account that i have on my xbox one s and it wont work - Similar Threads - trying link live

2. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  3. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  4. I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...: I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that. I can’t get...
  5. Why is it that when I am trying to link my xbox account with my epic games account, it is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that when I am trying to link my xbox account with my epic games account, it is...: I am trying to link my xbox account with my epic account to access my Nintendo rocket league account with my xbox, and to connect it to my fortnite on my xbox. For both rocket league and fortnite...
  6. trying to link 2 different accounts on game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to link 2 different accounts on game pass: I have xbox gamepass ultimate on xbox I just bought a new pc. when I log in it gives me an old microsoft account. I cant seem to find a away to link the account that is on my xbox can anyone...
  7. Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.: I've tried relinking on my Xbox, on my phone, and even on my computer but it just won't relink Update: it fixed it self! 7b7f7e26-78bb-4f23-b2c6-8e2ca6054f2a
  8. Error when trying to link discord account to Xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error when trying to link discord account to Xbox account: When I try to link my discord account, the Xbox says that I need to relink it, and when I relink it the same thing happens. 7aa53093-b240-47a8-9566-6234f7b53fa4
  9. Hi. I’m trying to link my Fortnight on Nintendo to my XBox. How do I do it? Thanks!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I’m trying to link my Fortnight on Nintendo to my XBox. How do I do it? Thanks!: I’d like to link my Fortnight account on Nintendo Switch to my X Box. Can anyone help? I’ve tried looking on Google but got nowhere. Thanks! 2432f29c-a844-45e3-8532-d290fd95d6c1
  10. So I’m trying to link my prime gaming account to my activison but as I’m trying to log into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I’m trying to link my prime gaming account to my activison but as I’m trying to log into...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fe1af3fb-a919-4480-abc3-2a6cebae28c6