I'm trying to link a microsoft account from my ps4 to my ps5 but it won't let me switch to...

Discus and support I'm trying to link a microsoft account from my ps4 to my ps5 but it won't let me switch to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Microsoft account linking doesn't seem to want to link my ps4 Microsoft account to my ps5 account 2226812d-ff28-44f3-87ab-f655171c73c4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by (Jacob), Dec 26, 2022.

1. (Jacob)
    (Jacob) Guest

I'm trying to link a microsoft account from my ps4 to my ps5 but it won't let me switch to...

The Microsoft account linking doesn't seem to want to link my ps4 Microsoft account to my ps5 account

:)

(Jacob), Dec 26, 2022
  2. Fatima_J Win User

I'm trying to link a microsoft account from my ps4 to my ps5 but it won't let me switch to the ps5, only saying it's for the ps4. Any way to fix this?

Hello Josenararcizo Gomes ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it seems that you are having an issue on your PlayStation.

I'm glad you took the time to consider this for us so we can help you figure it out for you.

In this case, it would be better to reach out PlayStation support for further assistance .

www.playstation.com

How to contact PlayStation Support (US)

Thank you for understanding.

Truly yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

So I'm linked into the Ps5 account? And I'm not trying link another Microsoft account to my ps4, I'm trying to get into my Microsoft account that have my Email address linked to it.

I just don't understand why minecraft Microsoft account can't be unlinked? I'll have to pay for another minecraft Microsoft account if I can't get my original email address that I've veen using.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox home switches

It's about the primary console switches there is none for the ps5 it wouldn't.let.me

Saying I don't need to change my primary console from my ps4 to my ps5 (sold.the ps4)

Ironically ps4 ps3 and vita had to be primary designated annoyed me
  5. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
  6. stuartdavies6 Win User

Redeemed minecoins code not showing on linked Ps4 account

Thanks. Appreciate the response. That’s disappointing given we only have the game on PS4 and switch.

What’s the point in linking a Microsoft account to a PS4 account when you can’t use the coins purchased?

Not your fault - but it should me made clearer on the T&C’s when purchasing the bundle of coins that they don’t work on PS4.

Can these be used on a switch? But given I’ve already linked my Microsoft account to my PS4, am I able to unlink it and link it to the switch instead?

That was a waste of my kids £8.49. They’ll never get used.
Thema:

1. I'm trying to link a microsoft account from my ps4 to my ps5 but it won't let me switch to... - Similar Threads - I'm trying link

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  6. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  7. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  8. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  9. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  10. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....