Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 but my installation keeps stopping and wont complete

Discus and support Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 but my installation keeps stopping and wont complete in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 but my installation keeps stopping and wont complete a616431f-d300-4453-adbc-3fb85b3b5485 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by david rogers4, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 but my installation keeps stopping and wont complete

Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 but my installation keeps stopping and wont complete

:)

david rogers4, Jul 13, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Try to perform a cache clear with the following steps.

Remove your account from the console

1. Press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox until the console turns off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the back of your Xbox.

3. Wait a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press the Power button on your Xbox to turn it back on.

5. Your cache should be clear at this point.

Log back in with the account.

If this does not work

Go to Settings>System>Console Information

And restart keeping your games.

Note that the console accounts will be removed, so you will need to have the email and password for each account to log back in.

Your progress, achievements, purchases and other data will remain intact, don't worry about that, you won't lose any data, the only thing you need to do is to log in again.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. t0kyoz Win User

Cant Install/Update Game

I am trying to install red dead redemption and the install keeps stopping even tho I have both discs
  4. LarryHorsley Win User

Error code 0x8b050066

trying to download RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2, won't install.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Trying to install red dead redemption 2, but installation keeps starting and stopping

Thank you. Let's install the game digitally by following the steps below:

1. Cancel the installation and remove the disc.

2. Perform a powercycle on your console.

​​​A. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

B. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

3. Launch Xbox app on your phone and search for the game.

4. Click the game and choose "Download to Console"

5. Wait for the game to install completely before inserting the disc to play it.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Trying to install red dead redemption 2, but installation keeps starting and stopping

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, is this a disc game or a digital game?
Thema:

1. Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 but my installation keeps stopping and wont complete - Similar Threads - trying install red

2. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  3. Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X: I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  4. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...
  5. game wont install only tries to update and then fails

in XBoX on Windows
    game wont install only tries to update and then fails: hey my problem is kind of hard to explain but ive run into trouble on my xbox one where i deleted wasteland 3 while it was updating and for months it has shown up in my queue trying to update and...
  6. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  7. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  8. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  9. Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...: After adding disk 2 and running the install I seem to get a freeze around 60-70% installation stops and keeps trying to restart however I get the same stop message. I’ve tried to uninstall local...
  10. I am trying to install add-ons to my Xbox 360 for red faction guerilla and status code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to install add-ons to my Xbox 360 for red faction guerilla and status code...: What do I do to get status code 80182300 gone 540c987c-9885-4153-aefb-8a9148fc1d42