I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass Beta on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued"

Discus and support I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass Beta on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Tried to install Wasteland 3 and Tell Me Why yesterday and today and both times, after I click the Install button, it flicks to Preparing briefly and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by iwantpie, Aug 30, 2020.

1. iwantpie
    iwantpie Guest

I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass Beta on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued"

Tried to install Wasteland 3 and Tell Me Why yesterday and today and both times, after I click the Install button, it flicks to Preparing briefly and then goes to Queued but nothing more happens. There's nothing else downloading anywhere and there is enough
    space in the locations I'm telling them to install to. Tried re-installing the app yesterday but that didn't fix anything.

I've had Game Pass on PC for months and never experienced this problem before. I have other games installed from a little while ago that still work fine, it just won't download anything new. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I can try?

:)

iwantpie, Aug 30, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi iwantpie ,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. iwantpie Win User

Thanks. There was nothing in the queue in the Microsoft Store, no, i saw the same behaviour if i tried to download anything from there too. I resolved this in the end by just logging out of the Microsoft Store and back in again, though no idea why that
    would be needed
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Can you open the Windows Store on PC and check if anything on there is 'pending' or stuck on 'installing'?

The Xbox App doesn't download content itself, it uses the Windows Store to perform downloads. If there is an issue with your Windows Store, then Game Pass PC games will not download.

Otherwise, resetting the Windows Store might be enough to fix it:

Open Settings.

Go to Apps -> Apps & features.

On the right side, look for Microsoft Store and click it.

The advanced options link will appear. Click it.

[​IMG]

Scroll down and press the Reset button

[​IMG]

Please let us know how you get on.
  5. SammyVS Win User

I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued"

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Press the Windows Button then type Services.

Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.

Then select Run as Administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager,

Xbox Live Game Save,

Xbox Live Networking Service,

Gaming Services.

Do this with each of the services listed above.

Right-click over the service and select Properties.

Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

Restart your PC and try to download the game again.
  6. «ΛC» ДngyonЭ 1 Win User

"Games with Gold" free games every month

Thanks for the reply. so if I switch from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) which costs less and is oriented only to PC players, if I install a game from the catalog and this game also has multiplayer I cannot play multiplayer with
    the only Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) ? it seems absurd ..... -.-"
Thema:

1. I'm trying to install games from Xbox Game Pass Beta on PC but everything is stuck at "Queued" - Similar Threads - I'm trying install

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  4. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  5. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  6. I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.: A few details about my situation. 1 I have Minecraft premium. 2 I have installed Forge for Minecraft 1.20.1. 3 I have Java version 8. 4 I looked up for help and saw a video advising to install...
  7. I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...: Call of duty, trying to install while updating and saying installation stopped. I even went as far as to pretty much factory reset the Xbox and it still won't. It'll download the mw2 content pack...
  8. I'm trying to install a game (fortnite) and whenever I try to, it stops the installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install a game (fortnite) and whenever I try to, it stops the installation...: I've already tried erasing local save data btw I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it comes back with the same notification 'this game requires an update' whenever I click...
  9. Please help me i'm trying to install microsoft flight simulator (standard) and it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me i'm trying to install microsoft flight simulator (standard) and it keeps...: My internet is working fine, i've got enough storage, i even bought xbox live gold because i thought that might be the problem (don't want to refund that btw) I even reset my xbox and nothing...
  10. Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb: The game downloads normally until it gets to 100% then it will say "Something Unexpected happened" [img] Trying to press play on the Microsoft store does nothing. When I cancel the download...