i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...

Discus and support i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ige tried everything but nothing seems to work 164a1589-9159-430f-b598-d634c97995ba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by deuxballs, Nov 25, 2023.

1. deuxballs
    deuxballs Guest

i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...

ige tried everything but nothing seems to work

:)

deuxballs, Nov 25, 2023
  2. deuxballs Win User

i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck on version 100.0.0.12.0.0 and it’s not updating please help i’ve tried everything

ok i got it downloaded but when i load it up it says error code: A.B.C.-.-.F.G.-.-.-.K.-.-.N.-.-.-.-.-.-.U.-.-.X.-.Z.-.-.-.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck on version 100.0.0.12.0.0 and it’s not updating please help i’ve tried everything

Please try installing it to the internal drive, this game has known issues when running on an external drive.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. deuxballs Win User

yes should i install it on a internal drive?
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Deuxballs. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm sorry to hear that, can you describe this problem in more detail, please?

What's happening when you try to install it? Are you getting any errors?

Please provide screenshots or photos of this problem if possible

What have you tried specifically?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. deuxballs Win User

everytime i try to install bo3 it moves a little bit then stops and when it does install i am stuck on version 100.0.0.12.0.0 so when i click A it gives me a abc error
Thema:

1. i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck... - Similar Threads - i’m trying install

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  4. I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?: I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it? ca277c9d-7302-4926-93bb-2c76fc97e229
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  7. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  8. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  9. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: Split from this thread. I am having this problem too, I play on Xbox one s, i’ve restarted my Xbox, hard reset my xbox with and without saving my games and apps, cleared my cache, hard powered...
  10. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: and I have no clue why I can’t install, I have followed all the steps in troubleshooting and yet it still won’t instal, help me please? 258f0322-578e-420b-ab3d-f560b9e98447