I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...

Discus and support I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already have the setting to only allow trusted skins turned off. In most tutorials I've watched, people have a grey avatar, when they click the grey... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Summer_417, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Summer_417
    Summer_417 Guest

I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...

I already have the setting to only allow trusted skins turned off. In most tutorials I've watched, people have a grey avatar, when they click the grey avatar, they have the option to upload a skin. I don't have the grey avatar. Does anyone know how to fix this? I don't want to keep using the default minecraft skin packs.

:)

Summer_417, Aug 15, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

To set up Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch for free after purchasing Java Edition in January 2022, you will need to follow these steps:

Go to your account settings and look for the "Claim your free copy of Minecraft" option.

Select the "Redeem" button next to the Nintendo Switch option.

You will be prompted to enter your Nintendo Switch account details.

Once you have entered your Nintendo Switch account details, the Bedrock Edition will be added to your account.

Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Switch and search for "Minecraft."

Download and install the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

So i got friends playing realms on nintendo/xbox and i want to join but im on pc, how can i join the realm?

Hi there Raul, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It's important to note that if your friends are playing Minecraft on an Xbox console and on a Nintendo Switch, they are playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition. If you're trying to join their Realm while playing Minecraft Java Edition, you won't be able to do so because they are different versions of the game.

Are you sure you're attempting to join from Minecraft Bedrock Edition (named Minecraft for Windows in the Minecraft Launcher) and not Minecraft Java Edition?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. DankMemeRino Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

We are both using Nintendo switch but we are playing Minecraft. Not console edition. Bedrock edition if you will.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the steps I provided. I'm here to help you, so please don't worry. Here's a more detailed explanation of the steps you need to follow:

Go to the official Minecraft website and log in to your Mojang account. If you haven't created a Mojang account yet, you can do so by clicking on the "Register" button on the login page.

Once you have logged in to your Mojang account, click on the "Account" tab in the top-right corner of the screen.

Scroll down to the "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch" section and click on the "Redeem" button next to it.

You will be prompted to log in to your Nintendo account. Enter your Nintendo account details and click on "Sign in."

Once you have signed in to your Nintendo account, you will be redirected back to the Mojang website. Click on the "Redeem" button again to confirm that you want to redeem your free copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Nintendo Switch.

You will then receive a confirmation message saying that your free copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition has been added to your Nintendo account.

On your Nintendo Switch, go to the Nintendo eShop and search for "Minecraft." Select "Minecraft" from the search results and click on "Download" to download and install Minecraft Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
Thema:

1. I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey... - Similar Threads - I'm trying import

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  6. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  7. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  8. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  9. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  10. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....