Im trying to get my old xbox account back for the purchases off store but it has the 2 step...

Discus and support Im trying to get my old xbox account back for the purchases off store but it has the 2 step... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; is it possible to get my account back? ive tried to recover it but no joy. please help 98ba1c5b-7275-4caa-b6ec-f1cc1401e748 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Liam Rees, Jul 25, 2023.

1. Liam Rees
    Liam Rees Guest

Im trying to get my old xbox account back for the purchases off store but it has the 2 step...

is it possible to get my account back? ive tried to recover it but no joy. please help

:)

Liam Rees, Jul 25, 2023
  2. onyxishere Win User

im trying to get my old account back

Passwords are not stored by Microsoft and are known only by yourself. If you cannot remember the password for the account then try logging into xbox.com with it and select the Forgot Password option
  3. RegencyCoin0 Win User

Changing an Account from Child to Adult

What if you dont have access to the parent account? i moved from my 360 to the one, i've been purchasing material from the online store on the 360 for almost 2 years now, im well over 18 but im now being restricted on the one. How do i get my old settings
    back?
  4. Liam Rees Win User

Im trying to get my old xbox account back for the purchases off store but it has the 2 step verification on it and i dont have the mobile number anymore. All i know is the email address and gamertag.

so without the mobile number i cannot get my old account back?
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Im trying to get my old xbox account back for the purchases off store but it has the 2 step verification on it and i dont have the mobile number anymore. All i know is the email address and gamertag.

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your account recovery issue.

Just a heads up that having a 2 step verification would make it impossible to submit an account recovery option for the account because the 2 step verification is an additional security to the account that you can only access if you can verify it.

You can try checking the steps provided on this page if it helps:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/fo...
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Two step verification is a very strict security on your Microsoft account. It would need to verify any of your security proofs from the account before you can get in but the disadvantage to this is that if you lose access to one of the proofs, you will not be able to recover it. It would be best to have multiple proofs being set up to the account so that if one is not available anymore, you can still verify the other proofs.
Thema:

1. Im trying to get my old xbox account back for the purchases off store but it has the 2 step... - Similar Threads - trying old account

2. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  3. Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account: Dear support team, I am trying to access my minecraft account, but now they made it microsoft log in or something. Anyway, my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  4. I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...: Hello, I’ve been trying to log into my old Xbox account and when I do a different account comes up, however, I am logging in through what should be my account on another console that I have, when...
  5. I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...: I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account but then it says I have to change my ENTIRE user to be my old account just to play minecraft? please help...
  6. i am trying to access an old xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am trying to access an old xbox account: can you help me find my old Xbox account? i used to have an Xbox one that i used to purchase assassins' creed origins, all the expansions for origins and Valhalla via the Microsoft store. please...
  7. When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one: So I wanted to play minecraft and I tried to login to my account like I always did and instead of logging me into my account it forced me to make a new one. Now every time I try to login, it puts...
  8. When I try to enable 2fa it won't let me I goes to my old account and when I go to the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to enable 2fa it won't let me I goes to my old account and when I go to the Xbox...: Every time I try to sign in with epic games it goes to my old account because they have the same google account I just want to enable 2fa but it won't let me my acc is anonymous71491...
  9. I am trying to get my old Xbox account back I have lost the email is there a way to get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to get my old Xbox account back I have lost the email is there a way to get it back: I have lost the email to my xbox account the profile picture has one of my account names in it is there a way to prove that I am the original owner of the account and get it back?...
  10. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...: So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook...