I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the...

Discus and support I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the email was canceled now I'm locked out of my Fortnite account I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Roman Ross, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Roman Ross
    Roman Ross Guest

I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the...

I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the email was canceled now I'm locked out of my Fortnite account I want it back is there any way to fix it

:)

Roman Ross, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the email was canceled now I'm locked out of my Fortnite account I want it back is there any way to fix it

Hello Roman R, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

I am very sorry for what you are going through. For this type of case of LOSS OF ACCESS, the only solution is through the account recovery form which is the following: https://account.live.com/acsr

You must keep in mind that this is the only alternative or solution to recover an account, support cannot help with this type of case because they are not authorized, leaving the form as an option, if you cannot fill out the form for X or Y Reason then unfortunately the account cannot be recovered.

Best regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. iStealYourKids Win User

Forgot pass code for privacy settings and i cant reset them any ideas?

Try recovering your account, it usually gets rid of ALL passwords except the account email password, I forgot my pass to sign into my account on my xbox so i recovered the account and the pass disapeared.
  4. Atherza Win User

Passkey

5. Hippo Henri Win User

Xbox got hacked?

Hello xbox someone got my account with my password and I've put a key pass but he can enter on my account (I change my pass key regulary) please help (soory for the english I'm french :) )
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Passkey

Well im trying to login on my sons xbox one, but am unsure which buttons to push on the controller, because I dont understand what the symbols mean on the screen for the buttons to push on the controller. There is like a upside down triangle, or
    two double triangles sideways? Im so confused
    Hi there I will pass you a link to help you with the pass key issue Forgot My passkey that might help you.
Thema:

1. I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the... - Similar Threads - I'm trying Fortnite

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  6. I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?: I ran blue screen viewer, it tells me that my HIDCLASS.SYS, and ntoskrnl.exe are problems. I have reinstalled windows, recently updated drivers, and because of my friend have done everything we...
  7. I'm trying to install a game (fortnite) and whenever I try to, it stops the installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install a game (fortnite) and whenever I try to, it stops the installation...: I've already tried erasing local save data btw I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it comes back with the same notification 'this game requires an update' whenever I click...
  8. Fortnite is telling me to verify an email I'm not using and can't get into when I try to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite is telling me to verify an email I'm not using and can't get into when I try to...: I used to have this email, "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" (don't mind the weird user to it) but I got a new phone recently and I didn't transfer data from my...
  9. I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay: I'm trying to but the crew pack but it's not letting me buy it dbdf03a1-9442-4360-9d78-821473a6b5e8
  10. I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me: I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me how do I do it f1c1a8e7-97cd-46ec-8644-d68865f2fa9c