I’m trying to game share with my brother save the world from my main account to a different...

Discus and support I’m trying to game share with my brother save the world from my main account to a different... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to game share with my brother save the world from my main account to a different account and it’s not working may I get some help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Summedtyler, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Summedtyler
    Summedtyler Guest

I’m trying to game share with my brother save the world from my main account to a different...

I’m trying to game share with my brother save the world from my main account to a different account and it’s not working may I get some help

:)

Summedtyler, Jul 5, 2021
  2. LiVeAdDict Win User

Minecraft saves across two Xbox One Xs

Yes of course, I’m logged into the same xbox live account when I am the one playing, and I do do game sharing with digital games that i purchase with my brother, and he game shares with me. My save was syncing perfectly fine for a while i could continue
    my world on the other xbox, and then continue from there again on the first xbox.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I’m trying to game share with my brother save the world from my main account to a different account and it’s not working may I get some help

Are you both using the same console? From what I understand, game sharing needs 2 consoles as each needs to be set as the home console to game share....my guess would be, with only one console, you'd need something like Ultimate Game Pass to be able for other accounts to access the games you own.

At least, that's my understanding but I'm not an expert at consoles or game sharing etc
  4. l C Fantasma l Win User

Left 4 Dead not being able to install

try to go on a different account and download it from that then go back on to your main account and game share it
    I just tried. The game only shows up in my main account not. If I try another it doesn't show the "Install" button.
  5. VaspidBTW Win User

Left 4 Dead not being able to install

try to go on a different account and download it from that then go back on to your main account and game share it
  6. Justin Poling Win User

Ok so I bought forza horizon 5 and it says I didn’t

I have 1 account but share my Xbox with my brother and I’m the one that bought it so in total there’s 2 accounts on the Xbox but we don’t go onto watch others accounts
Thema:

1. I’m trying to game share with my brother save the world from my main account to a different... - Similar Threads - I’m trying game

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  4. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  5. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  6. So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...: I purchased this from Walmart in ta not like the normal. 25 character gift card. I already had to go back to the store to get a reprint of my receipt which they instructed me would have the...
  7. I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong: Anybody know how to correctly format your postal code ‍ 6ad2a75a-d592-4ff4-902f-71c63bc71f4b
  8. Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...: Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it on Xbox One….but it keeps saying that the disc is not playable. Is it possible for it to be backward...
  9. Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...: It randomly kicked me out of playing the game while I was in the middle of a multiplayer match and it’s been doing this since then. I can play most games but anytime I try to play call off duty or...
  10. Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...: I’ve recently been playing rainbow with no problems but today when trying to load into a match, xbox keeps asking me to choose a game pass plan. The thing is I don’t need a game pass to play...