I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...

Discus and support I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know what's going on with the game I've never had this issue. It goes through it's developers and everything but when it says press start it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lenient Puma, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Lenient Puma
    Lenient Puma Guest

I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...

I don't know what's going on with the game I've never had this issue. It goes through it's developers and everything but when it says press start it just doesn't go through. I've closed the game and made sure it was updated but it won't let me in it just says unknown error Everytime I try and start it up and it's an infinite loop.

which sucks because I've played sense it was out on console and actually really love the game but I digress.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Lenient Puma, Aug 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: