I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this...

Discus and support I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just want to know if I can get the game 2890f09d-6d6b-42de-9aaa-7fd6ab51abc0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CK_47, Dec 30, 2023.

1. CK_47
    CK_47 Guest

I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this...

Just want to know if I can get the game

:)

CK_47, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Will Star Wars jedi work on Xbox One S soon?

Xbox One version of Jedi Survivor will be a separate game. They aren't making the Xbox X|S version playable on the Xbox One. Just to clear that up. As for when it is going to be released, we have no idea.

According to Eurogamer "Neither exec detailed exactly when we might see Star Wars Jedi: Survivor's last-gen release to actually occur. We will update you when we know more."

https://www.eurogamer.net/star-wars-jedi-survivor-coming-to-playstation-4-xbox-one
  3. George Costi Win User

Can you play Jedi survivor on Xbox one x/s?

Starwars jedi survivor xbox one game coming up today xbox I'm happy for it I can't wait for it to play Starwars jedi survivor xbox one game the best game
  4. George Costi Win User

Installing Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

That was jedi survivor is it coming soon to Xbox One S Xbox One?
  5. George Costi Win User

Can you play Jedi survivor on Xbox one x/s?

Star wars judas survivor is coming to xbox one Star Wars Jedi survivor is coming to Xbox One s 28 April. Soon 😀 👍
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Hello, just wondering can I download games meant for Xbox series x such as Jedi survivor, onto just a regular Xbox one. Thanks for any help

No, they won't download. You'll get a not compatible message on the Store. There is a Jedi Survivor coming for the Xbox One, but it hasn't been released yet. When it does it will be a separate game.
Thema:

1. I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this... - Similar Threads - I’m trying download

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  4. I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?: I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it? ca277c9d-7302-4926-93bb-2c76fc97e229
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  7. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  8. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  9. I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...: Im trying to play cod2 zombies split screen I tried downloading another account but is saying I have to download from Xbox live which I don’t nor never had e9df8e69-98e7-42ab-a914-cf426095bc4a
  10. I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...: I need help on pc for game pass ultimate 3ee8ed93-e6de-41f8-a07d-44a87cab4d30