I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

Discus and support I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RaySims13, Apr 28, 2024.

1. RaySims13
    RaySims13 Guest

I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I restarted the router, i cleared my system cache. Im scared of deleting my account in fear of not getting it back if i cant get online at all. It was working literally a month ago when i bought the first round of games/DLCs, hooked up to the same wifi connection, hooked up through ethernet as well, using the same ethernet cable. Only thing i could think would be the weather is a bit cloudy today, but I wouldn’t think that would be this bad of a situation. Any ideas on whats causing this??? I know the xbox isn't locked or banned, its been mine since the halo 3 ODST days.

:)

RaySims13, Apr 28, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: