I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...

Discus and support I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I put in my email correctly and password correctly but it won't work and it keeps saying password didn't work make sure it's between 6 and 16... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by landon elliott, Jun 19, 2023.

1. I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...

I put in my email correctly and password correctly but it won't work and it keeps saying password didn't work make sure it's between 6 and 16 characters.

:)

landon elliott, Jun 19, 2023
  2. UpriverSquid997 Win User

Is there a phone number I can call for help???

Every time I try to download my profile onto a new xbox 360 it tells me Sorry, Xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 801540A9. Tried to create profile with Xbox Live and it keeps saying this account is being used.
  3. JeroenBoom Win User

I forgot my Access Pin to my XBox Live Account...

4. Sterling_Cover Win User

Connecting my 360 user to my Xbox One

If you are just simply trying to add a profile you had on your Xbox 360 to your Xbox One, you can do so by just putting in the login information for that account on your Xbox One.
    The problem is that I never linked my xbox 360 to my xbox live account, and now it don't want to. So I'm trying to link my xbox live account to my xbox 360, but all I get are error messages.

My account is linked to my xbox one without any problems, but in order to save xbox 360 game data on my xbox one, I have to download my/a xbox 360 profile, which I can't do because my profile won't connect to xbox live.

Usually I would just play my 360 games on the xbox 360, but unfortunately my xbox 360 can't run games due to a hardware malfunction.
  5. OmarLinares Win User
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

restoring deleted profile

Thema:

I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...

1. I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps... - Similar Threads - I'm trying download

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  6. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  7. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  8. I'm trying to launch starfield. It needed to have the files verified and downloaded a 4KB...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to launch starfield. It needed to have the files verified and downloaded a 4KB...: I don't have a windows store trouble shooter to reset the store. How can I fix this? e15d893e-8545-4e77-affa-15150f5116d2
  9. I'm trying to download Crusader Kings III after a game crash and the download is frozen. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download Crusader Kings III after a game crash and the download is frozen. I...: I've been playing Crusader Kings III and it freezes sometimes. If I restart after these freezes the image flickers. The last time I tried reinstalling the game, it froze during download and now I...
  10. I'm having trouble trying to download games on xbox game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble trying to download games on xbox game pass.: hello, when I open the xbox game pass application on my computer, when I try to install a game, it says I need to install game services but it is already installed. Even though I deleted and...