I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

Discus and support I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal hdmi1 0f0e687a-ffc0-46f9-9877-46c013bbac3a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Finlay Da Silva, Dec 27, 2023.

1. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal hdmi1

:)

Finlay Da Silva, Dec 27, 2023
  2. BOS Nuka Knight Win User

Your Series X feature wish?

I don’t know if its as much as a feature but i’m hoping the the Series XS?? (The xbox one s version of the series x if you will) will have better frame rate and possibly the option for a second monitor that can only run apps. Main connects to the TV (For
    Games or apps) secondary to a Tv or monitor for only apps (discord, mixer, etc.) say pressing menu and guide at same time allow you to switch between screens if a second input isn’t supported. I’m not developer/engineer so i don’t know how this would work
    but its my idea anyway. Lol.
  3. Thomas Cotton Win User

My Xbox series X is no longer connecting to my internet.

The Xbox factory reset on the series X still did not work, it wouldn’t connect to the network. I connected my original Xbox one (2014) back up to my monitor and I was able to play online games just fine on there, same Microsoft account and internet that the series X was not connecting too. My Xbox series x keeps saying it has a hardware issue when trying to connect the internet, I’m pretty sure this proves it’s a physical problem with the hardware on my Xbox. I still have warranty on it and can return it and trade in for a new one. I’ll try doing this and seeing if the trade in one works.
  4. SpAzZ H Win User

Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

I have the Xbox series S/X. When I turn on my xbox it turns on as usual without any problems but when I switch to HDMI 1 or 2 on my TV it says "no signal" or "make sure connected device is turned on" when it is. And no nothing else is connected to the xbox.
  5. ElOres Win User

Xbox Series X screen goes to static

I have not. I only have one 4k hdmi port on my tv and I don’t have another 4k cable to swap out. The same port and cable work with different consoles so I’m worried it’s an issue with the Xbox series x.
  6. Cello DaBapper Win User

How do I get a redeem code for moral kombat vs dc

I’m trying to buy mortal kombat vs dcu I have an Xbox series x/s that don’t have in disc trey so I’m trying to get it an other way
Thema:

I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

1. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t... - Similar Threads - I’m trying connect

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  4. I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?: I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it? ca277c9d-7302-4926-93bb-2c76fc97e229
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  7. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  8. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  9. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  10. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series s with an HP w2408h monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series s with an HP w2408h monitor: every time I do it gives me a black screen and it says input signal out of range change settings to 1920x1200 60Hz. I’ve already tried restarting my video settings on my Xbox but it still won’t...