I’m trying to connect my Xbox series s with an HP w2408h monitor

Discus and support I’m trying to connect my Xbox series s with an HP w2408h monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; every time I do it gives me a black screen and it says input signal out of range change settings to 1920x1200 60Hz. I’ve already tried restarting my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andy-512, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Andy-512
    Andy-512 Guest

every time I do it gives me a black screen and it says input signal out of range change settings to 1920x1200 60Hz. I’ve already tried restarting my video settings on my Xbox but it still won’t work.

:)

Andy-512, Dec 3, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. Hoskayra Win User

Hi, Andy my name is Oskayra, and will be a pleasure help you

The issue you're encountering is likely due to a compatibility issue between the native resolution of your Xbox Series S and the maximum resolution supported by your HP w2408h monitor.

The Xbox Series S outputs a native resolution of 1920x1080, which is slightly different from the maximum resolution of 1920x1200 supported by your monitor. This mismatch is causing your monitor to display an "input signal out of range" message.

To resolve this issue, you'll need to adjust the output resolution of your Xbox Series S to match the native resolution of your monitor, which is 1920x1080. Here's how to do it:

On your Xbox Series S, navigate to Settings > General > TV & Audio > Video modes.

Under "Resolution," select "1920x1080" from the available options.

Once you've selected the desired resolution, restart your Xbox Series S.

After restarting, your Xbox Series S should output a resolution that is compatible with your HP w2408h monitor, and the "input signal out of range" message should no longer appear.

If you're still having trouble, you can try the following additional steps:

Ensure that your HDMI cable is properly connected to both your Xbox Series S and your monitor.

Try using a different HDMI cable if the one you're using is old or damaged.

Check for any firmware updates for your monitor.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help,if this works let me know and have a nice day. Oskayra
  4. tigerman57 Win User

Setting up Xbox One Guide to Computer Monitor

I think I didn't add enough info to my main comment. My xbox one in fulling connected to my monitor. I'm just trying to set up my cable box to it. My xbox knows how to turn on and off my cable box, but the Xbox can not recognize my monitor through the whole
    "Is it muted now" process. Since I'm using a HP monitor I selected HP TV and it didn't work. I'm trying to see what else I can do to try to connect my cable box to my monitor through my xbox one
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

Xbox does not support Ultra Wide resolutions. Only 16:9 VESAstandard ones like you find on a normal television
  6. TylerWallis1 Win User

Xbox 360 L4D2 dlc the sacrifice issue

I’m trying to download it on a series s console but my friend is on a regular Xbox one
Thema:

1. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series s with an HP w2408h monitor - Similar Threads - I’m trying connect

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  4. I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?: I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it? ca277c9d-7302-4926-93bb-2c76fc97e229
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  7. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  8. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  9. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  10. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...: I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal hdmi1 0f0e687a-ffc0-46f9-9877-46c013bbac3a