I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

Discus and support I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Samuel Jastroch, Mar 3, 2024.

1. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the controller, as no inputs are registered. I also noticed that whenever I connect the controller with a USB, it reads it as an audio device rather than input. This controller was working just a few days ago on a different PC, so I'm fairly sure the controller shouldn't be the issue. I've tried running the bluetooth troubleshooter, as well as running the sfc scan. I've made sure my graphics drivers are up to date as well, as I have seen some people say that fixed the issue.

:)

Samuel Jastroch, Mar 3, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...