Im trying to connect my Microsoft account to my Nintendo online account on minecraft...

Discus and support Im trying to connect my Microsoft account to my Nintendo online account on minecraft... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im trying to connect my Microsoft account to my Nintendo online account on minecraft dungeons and i type in the code and getting a code sent to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Makayla Gay, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Makayla Gay
    Makayla Gay Guest

Im trying to connect my Microsoft account to my Nintendo online account on minecraft...

Im trying to connect my Microsoft account to my Nintendo online account on minecraft dungeons and i type in the code and getting a code sent to my email and it says I’m safe leave the page but on my switch it still doesn’t work on my switch

:)

Makayla Gay, Dec 3, 2023
  2. ChristyTwilight Win User

Minecraft deluxe on Nintendo Switch.

If you are using a different email for nintendo as you are for microsoft then this is the solution and also why errors will occur for online content

When I first purchased the game I automatically logged into my microsoft account that has a hotmail address. I was able to play minecraft as I already had a pc account that owned minecraft so it basically ported my account over to nintendo.

My deluxe bundle is not connected to hotmail but it is connected to gmail the email I use on nintendo. This meant that not only did the bundle not appear but I also was unable to connect online because it saw my microsoft account as not having nintendo online membership.

I went to settings and logged out of the microsoft account on nintendo switch. I then restarted my switch. I logged in again on minecraft using the QR code but created an account that used the same email as the account on nintendo switch. Once I did this I checked the marketplace and I had the packs and 1600 coins. I was then able to do split screen with my kids because it associated with the online membership so online use was available.

I hope this helps.
  3. ChristyTwilight Win User

I never got any redeem code for Minecraft Deluxe edition content

If your nintendo account email is different from your microsoft account email than this is the solution to receiving your deluxe pack:

(the deluxe is a bundle not a dlc so no code and will automatically be in your account if your emails are the same)

When I first purchased the game digitally I automatically logged into my microsoft account that has a hotmail address. I was able to play minecraft as I already had a pc account that owned minecraft so it basically ported my account over to nintendo.

My deluxe bundle is not connected to hotmail but it is connected to gmail the email I use on nintendo. This meant that not only did the bundle not appear but I also was unable to connect online because it saw my microsoft account as not having nintendo online membership.

I went to settings and logged out of the microsoft account on nintendo switch. I then restarted my switch. I logged in again on minecraft using the QR code but created an account that used the same email as the account on nintendo switch. Once I did this I checked the marketplace and I had the packs and 1600 coins. I was then able to do split screen with my kids because it associated with the online membership so online use was available.

I hope this helps.
  4. Chelsey Schrand Win User

Trying to sign on to my Microsoft account on minecraft for switch.

This is not the first time I've signed into my Microsoft account for minecraft or Nintendo switch. I have tried multiple wifi connections, and the only error code it gives me is error code 500 and says xbox live cannot complete this request. I am able to log into my Microsoft account on the regular Microsoft website, just doesn't work for the website to connect it to my minecraft for nintendo switch
  5. MissyBotsacos Win User

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?
    Try sign in wiith my Nintendo Switch sign in with your free Microsoft acount to experience the online features of Minecraft Dungeons becuse i brought this game

www.microsoft.com/Link

enter this code

YQRGXDM4
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Im trying to connect my Microsoft account to my Nintendo online account on minecraft dungeons but it won’t work on my switch

Hi Makayla. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far such as restarting the game and your console?

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Im trying to connect my Microsoft account to my Nintendo online account on minecraft... - Similar Threads - trying connect Microsoft

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  6. When i try to connect to hotel wifi that needs authentication and it dose not work

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to connect to hotel wifi that needs authentication and it dose not work: The screen turns white and i see no website i have cleared the MAC address and reset my xbox too 27c02a5f-b86d-49ac-accb-efb834ea7208
  7. Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?: Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace to buy a video game which I did in October but can't now 094132d1-2583-4ab4-9d0c-6c869d427b94
  8. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  9. Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...: A while ago I had an issue on my PC where the main username was changed to a @ramber.ru email. I fully reinstalled windows and fixed the problem. The same thing had happened to my dad and he...
  10. The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...: I've tried everything I could find and think of. I have windows 10, but the latest launcher is the previous one which doesn't have bedrock edition, all the previous updates and a few other...