Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

Discus and support Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chanceCLT, Jan 10, 2024.

1. chanceCLT
    chanceCLT Guest

Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent a code but it never has, and when i say send it to the email, i dont see it nor in the spams. , and it gives me the excuse that my xbox account is connected to another account when it clearly isnt when i look at what accounts the epic games account is connected to, playstation still says connect. its not even just fortnite i tried to boot up rocket league and it literally gave me an introduction of the game. can some one help me just connect my xbox account to epic games.

(ive already contacted epic games but they just sent me the same articles ive already looked at)

:)

chanceCLT, Jan 10, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: