I’m trying to confirm my epic games email to enable 2fa

Discus and support I’m trying to confirm my epic games email to enable 2fa in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I logged into epic games using an outlook account for Xbox, I tried to confirm my email for epic games, but it is a separate yahoo email, I do not have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tegen Lee, Nov 7, 2023.

1. Tegen Lee
    Tegen Lee Guest

I logged into epic games using an outlook account for Xbox, I tried to confirm my email for epic games, but it is a separate yahoo email, I do not have access to the yahoo account and cannot confirm my email to enable 2fa, how can I do this??

:)

Tegen Lee, Nov 7, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Tegen L, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you're unable to confirm your Epic Games email to enable two-factor authentication (2FA) because you don't have access to the Yahoo email associated with your Epic Games account, you can try the following steps:

1. Reach out to Epic Games support directly and explain the situation. Provide them with as much information as possible, including your Epic Games account details and the issue you're facing with confirming your email for 2FA. They may be able to assist you in updating your email or enabling 2FA through alternative methods.

2. If you can provide sufficient proof that you are the rightful owner of the Epic Games account, such as purchase receipts, linked Xbox account information, or other relevant details, it can help establish your identity and assist with the verification process.

3. If you're unable to regain access to the Yahoo email account, you may need to update your email address associated with your Epic Games account. Contact Epic Games support and explain the situation, requesting assistance in changing the email address on your account. They may require additional verification steps to ensure the security of your account.

4. Epic Games support will guide you through the necessary steps to resolve the issue. They may require you to provide specific information or documentation to verify your identity and ownership of the account. Follow their instructions carefully and provide the requested information promptly.

It's important to note that the resolution process may take some time, as Epic Games support will need to investigate your case and ensure the security of your account. Be patient and cooperate with them throughout the process to help expedite the resolution.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you
    Best regards.
  3. Amy's Win User

Enabling 2FA with epic games

Hi CraigEssex

I hope I can help you, well

The epic games and xbox account are different unless you make them with the same E-mail, as it is not the case you need to log into Epic games with the E-mail that you said was already an existing one, if you don't remember the password try to recover it
    by clicking on "I forgot my password"

After completing the account recovery process, you will link your Epic Games account with your Xbox account. It is very simple

1 - Go to Conections.

2 - Acounts

3 - You will see the xbox icon and below connect

4 - Log in to your account

Ok, now the 2FA, after you do all this things it's simple

1 - Go to Password and security

2 - Below there will be 3 methods

Application

SMS

E-Mail confirmer

Chose one or I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but it is possible to activate all.

Well is this, I hope I managed to help you, have a good day ;)
  4. toader alexandru Win User

How to enable 2fa fortnite when you use xbox cloud gaming

I play fortnite on xbox cloud gaming and I enable 2fa on epic games but if . I am on fortnite it says I have not enabled 2fa on fortnite . What should I do ?
    I dont no
  5. Lennox Poet Win User

How to enable 2fa fortnite when you use xbox cloud gaming

I play fortnite on xbox cloud gaming and I enable 2fa on epic games but if . I am on fortnite it says I have not enabled 2fa on fortnite . What should I do ?
    Yes i dit
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Authenticator app

that has to be done on the epic site as it is their account and servers

login to epic website and then head to account, security and you can enable 2FA
Thema:

1. I’m trying to confirm my epic games email to enable 2fa - Similar Threads - I’m trying confirm

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  4. I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?: I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it? ca277c9d-7302-4926-93bb-2c76fc97e229
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  7. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  8. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  9. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  10. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99