I'm trying to change a childs game pic to a customized pic

Discus and support I'm trying to change a childs game pic to a customized pic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 2 child accounts in our family on xbox, one was able to change their proflie to have a customized profile pic and the other, it said they had to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ally fox, Aug 7, 2023.

1. ally fox
    ally fox Guest

I have 2 child accounts in our family on xbox, one was able to change their proflie to have a customized profile pic and the other, it said they had to be older to change the pic. I changed the family member to have no restrictions, yet it still don't work. Online security however, was not accessible. It seems like the security would be the issue, but even with a parent profile, I can't access it

:)

ally fox, Aug 7, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Until the age of the account is 18 or over, they won't be able to use customized gamerpics. There are no settings that can be changed to allow that.
  3. bubbabehandy Win User

How to allow a custom profile pic for my child?

Currently there is no way to allow child accounts to upload a custom pic.
    Does that mean there is also no way for a parent to upload a custom pic to be used for the child account?
  4. Ripins Win User

Xbox Gamer Picture

I understand now I just looked it up, I didn't know they changed it so a child account Can Not upload a custom pic. Thanks for the heads up Njal the Blue.

But an adult or guardian can still change a normal gammer pic right? Just not a custom one.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How to allow a custom profile pic for my child?

Currently there is no way to allow child accounts to upload a custom pic.
  6. HKS Centurion Win User

Gamerpic

If a custom gamer pic violates the terms, i believe it can no longer be changed to another custom pic.
Thema:

1. I'm trying to change a childs game pic to a customized pic - Similar Threads - I'm trying change

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  6. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  7. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  8. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  9. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  10. I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.: Hello. I'm trying to sign out of a Microsoft account and use a new one for my xbox account. However, I don't know where to start and I've heard that you really can't due to them being linked....