Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me

Discus and support Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let i Have The money on My xbox account but i press buy and nothing happens 7929d6f4-fec4-4f9d-b8ea-1aa3e8af70cc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wilhelm Ahola, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me

Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let i Have The money on My xbox account but i press buy and nothing happens

:)

Wilhelm Ahola, Dec 19, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Wilhelm. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble purchasing EA FC 24.

Not only that, but I would like to ask if you tried getting the version you want by visiting Xbox.com instead.

Let me share some direct links:

Standard edition:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/p/9PJHKHWQQ3NB/0010

Ultimate edition:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/p/9PL19N4160LX/0010

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I'll look forward to hearing from you in case you have any difficulty.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

EAFC 24 - how do I transfer my game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X?

Are you able to sync your EAFC 24 game progress on Xbox One?
    Lets try confirm that by the following steps.
    1. In settings, go offline.
    2. Play a game or two on EAFC 24.
    3. Save progress.
    4. Quit game.
    5. Go online.
    6. Wait for connection to be stable.
    7. Launch EAFC 24.
    8. Do not Press anything in the start screen, wait for a cloud storage and local storage progress file comparison.

If number 8 is displayed, then it means the data is saved on cloud correctly.

Try the same steps on your X Series console and see what progress you will pick up from the EAFC Cloud storage.
  4. Rostom L Win User

im trying to sign in but it doesnt let me

Hi Noa! Thanks for being here in our community.

Did you download the game directly from the Microsoft Store?

Make sure that you have an Xbox app installed to your PC. If not, look for Xbox app from the Store and install it.
  5. CarTzy Win User

EAFC 24

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  6. CarTzy Win User

EAFC 24

Hello thomaswinyard,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having trouble downloading the ultimate edition of the game. This can be a frustrating issue, but don't worry, we are here to help you.

There are a few possible reasons why the download might not be working on your Xbox. One of them is that your internet connection might be slow or unstable. Another one is that your Xbox might not have enough storage space to install the game. A third one is that there might be a problem with the game's servers or your account.

To troubleshoot this issue, please follow these steps:

- Check your internet speed and stability. You can do this by going to Settings > Network settings > Test network speed & statistics. If your speed is below 5 Mbps or your packet loss is above 5%, you might need to improve your connection by moving closer to your router, using a wired connection, or contacting your internet service provider.

- Check your Xbox storage space. You can do this by going to Settings > System > Storage. If you don't have enough space to install the game, you might need to delete some other games or apps, or use an external hard drive.

- Check the game's servers and your account status. You can do this by going to Settings > Account > Subscriptions and make sure that your subscription is active and not expired. You can also check the game's official website or social media accounts for any updates or announcements about server issues or maintenance.

Please see: EA Play with Xbox Game Pass FAQ | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me - Similar Threads - trying buy EAFC

2. Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace: Since the Xbox 360 store is shutting down very soon, I decided a game I wanted to purchase was Guilty gear 2: Overture. (keep in mind that i live in Canada)...
  3. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  4. i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...: Help needed!! [img] 87282e35-f974-4e09-87e0-97e845ec7ef2
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  7. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  8. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  9. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  10. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea