I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

Discus and support I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mert yıldız1, Aug 22, 2023.

1. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help?

:)

mert yıldız1, Aug 22, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help?

Hello mert yıldız1,

Thank you for posting in the Micrsoft Community.

We recommend that you speak with our live support. Due to the concern evolves purchasing, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

To contact live support, please follow the guide below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
      1. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
      2. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
      3. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
      4. Select the "Contact Us" button
      5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
      6. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
      7. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
      8. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
      9. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  3. fatihÖztürkmen Win User

EA access almaya çalışırken telefonla alım yapamıyorum [Translation-I can't make phone calls while trying to get EA access]

When ı try to buy another game with my phone it's working but when ı try to buy ea access this mobile phone method don't open. Also ı try to add again my phone with "add a new payment method" but when ı enter the code and hit next, ı cant use my mobile
    method again.
  4. AHMET HALITYASAROGLU Win User

torrex pro

dear

Paul Xbox Forums Team

ı was using the "torrex pro" last 2 two years which I did pay. was saying when ı download any other reason saying I was own the product.
  5. HourlongSnail87 Win User

Status Code 80150017? S.O.S PLEASE HELP

this is the most stupid thing in the whole world, you paid 59.99 per year to a gold subs and all you get is this *** error every time you try to download the free game, but guess what! when you try to actually buy the games doesn't give you any error (of
    course you're paying)not to mention that MS doesn't respond or try to be helpful , sick and tired of this ***, I'm swishing Play Station!
  6. Immaaa Win User

Use a different way to pay. Error: PBR9002

The sme problem.

1. Try to buy Forza 5 VIP Membership - Use a different way to pay. Error: PBR9002

2. Try to buy Child of Light (deal with Gold) - OK, no errors

3. Try again to buy Forza 5 VIP Membership - Use a different way to pay. Error: PBR9002
Thema:

I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

1. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and... - Similar Threads - I'm trying buy

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  6. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  7. I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay: I'm trying to but the crew pack but it's not letting me buy it dbdf03a1-9442-4360-9d78-821473a6b5e8
  8. I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message.: I'm trying to buy Minecraft for my child but getting an error message. 90986f70-1fa4-444e-9e15-4d01e43745d3
  9. I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.: The dlc is for soul calibur 5 0cf53aa5-226e-444f-a30a-b9b56d6d7b8f
  10. I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...: I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it tries to get me to buy 3 months and there's no option to change it to 1 month d35b4428-134a-4e14-a6c2-88ce43c19449