I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ...

Discus and support I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold account. Thing i do, you can verify with my tag... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raul4740, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Raul4740
    Raul4740 Guest

I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ...

I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold account. Thing i do, you can verify with my tag

:)

Raul4740, Sep 16, 2014
  2. PerkSS
    PerkSS Guest
    Applying for Enforcement United, shows wrong gamertag

Hello, I am logged into my Gold Account, and was able to apply for Ambassador, but when I go to the Enforcement United Page, it shows me logged in as a name I never even had called UnwindingSix56, but my Gold Gamertag is Perkulator Time.

Therefore it won't let me apply for Enforcement because it says I dont have Gold

What should I do?

-Perk

PerkSS, Sep 16, 2014
  3. Xbox Ambassador question.

Hello, I am trying to apply for xbox ambassador but I have been inactive for 60 days and it won't let me. Can you reactivate or what do you do?

fd38aa71-338b-4f92-993e-ae8453e9d34e, Sep 16, 2014
  4. DGYT
    DGYT Guest

How long have you had gold for? You must have it for a certain amount of time , not sure how long but I know there's a waiting period. Just keep trying , man.

5. Hey, Raul! Looks like we got you sorted out. Happy to have you aboard! I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ... :D

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  6. DGYT Win User

I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold account. Thing i do, you can verify with my tag: Raul4740

How long have you had gold for? You must have it for a certain amount of time , not sure how long but I know there's a waiting period. Just keep trying , man.
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold account. Thing i do, you can verify with my tag: Raul4740

Hey, Raul! Looks like we got you sorted out. Happy to have you aboard! :D
  8. USARMYMILITARY Win User

Cannot apply for Ambassador

Me to when I try to apply to become a Community Ambassador, It say " You do not currently qualify for: Community Ambassador, You must have a Gold account to join this Specialization." Which I do have gold.
  9. CHORAS DEN Win User

How come I didn't get a free xbox one and my friends did?

^^^ yea theres a good amount of ambassadors who have won One. I dont know if its because we're ambassadors.. or the requirements to become an ambassador were the same to be put into the pool for a free xbox. I dont know anyone who has won that has ever
    been banned, suspended, forced name change, etc... maybe its just being an overall good player.
  10. Pvt Little Hell Win User

NHL 12 Demo

You just have to wait a week or so.........the gold memberships get the demo a little earlier,that`s all.

i`m in the same boat,.....although I tried using a 2 day gold live trial.......which Xbox accepted,......but they won`t give me gold status because they say the 2 day gold is tied to the Halo Reach game the offer came with. (bonus content + 2 day Gold Live
    redeemable code card)

In other words they aren`t honoring their offer,......as I`ve never seen a 2 day Live Gold Pass being tied to a specific game.
Thema:

1. I´m trying to apply for ambassador and it won´t let me because i dont have gold ... - Similar Threads - I´m trying apply

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. I can get my controller off of fast scroll.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can get my controller off of fast scroll.: I can get my controller off of fast scroll. 763744de-ab88-4474-b311-8b17845f245d
  4. My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound: So I went to turn on my Xbox series x and it won't turn on but I hear this ringing noise from inside my console if anybody have any idea to fix this I'll appreciate I read some things online about...
  5. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  6. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  7. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  8. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  9. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  10. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...