I’m trying to add my Ubisoft account to my Xbox account but there is a Ubisoft account...

Discus and support I’m trying to add my Ubisoft account to my Xbox account but there is a Ubisoft account... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I remove the Ubisoft account that’s linked to my Xbox account so that I can add my account? I’ve tried my best but now I’m stumped.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dak O, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Dak O
    Dak O Guest

I’m trying to add my Ubisoft account to my Xbox account but there is a Ubisoft account...

How do I remove the Ubisoft account that’s linked to my Xbox account so that I can add my account? I’ve tried my best but now I’m stumped.

:)

Dak O, Jun 17, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Unlink Ubisoft Account from My Xbox from Microsft account

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

If you DONT have access to the Ubisoft account/email, you NEED to contact Ubisoft. It's not an Xbox account, and Xbox has no association with Ubisoft Accounts. In addition, when you linked the accounts, you used Ubisoft services to do it. Xbox can't go into a Ubisoft account that you lost access for to unlink it because it's not an Xbox account.

Ubisoft will be able to look up your information whether the email exists or not by getting information from you and should be able to change the email for you.

The only time they may not assist is obviously if you had been banned on that Ubisoft account and are simply trying to bypass that which in that case, you would obviously be stuck with the ban with no way of bypassing it.

Sorry.
  3. Vanessaez Win User

The Ubisoft account I linked to PC Game Pass has been deleted. How do I link my Xbox account to a new Ubisoft account?

Hello Andrew M, my name is Vanessa, and I would be happy to help.

I understand, it's a bit of a complicated situation. Even though the Ubisoft account linked to Game Pass no longer exists, the Xbox account still registers that connection.
    Here are some options you can try to fix it:

Contact Xbox support:
    Although the Xbox support page tells you to contact Ubisoft, it's worth contacting them again. Explain the situation in detail, mentioning
    that the Ubisoft account no longer exists and that you need to unlink it to associate your Xbox with a new Ubisoft account. Sometimes, support agents have solutions
    or additional tools that are not available on self-service pages.

in this case since you already contacted the xbox technical support, the best thing would be to try the following methods

Try alternative methods for unlinking accounts:
    Search the Ubisoft website: Check the Ubisoft account management page to see if there is an option to unlink accounts manually, even if the Ubisoft account is no longer active.
    Use Ubisoft Connect: If you have Ubisoft Connect installed on your PC, check if there is an option within the program to manage linked accounts.
    3. Create a temporary Ubisoft account:

As a last resort, you can create a temporary Ubisoft account just to unlink it from your Xbox account. Keep in mind that this solution will delete any
    progress or content associated with the temporary account. Here are the steps:

Create a new Ubisoft account.
    Link the temporary account to your Xbox Game Pass account.
    Unlink the temporary Ubisoft account from your Xbox account.
    Link your Xbox account to the new Ubisoft account you actually want to use.
    4. Consider Ubisoft support:

If none of the above works, you can try contacting Ubisoft support. Even though the linked account is deleted, they may be able to help you
    clean the link from its entirety.

Remember:

Provide as much information as possible when requesting help, such as your Xbox gamertag and the usernames of the Ubisoft accounts involved.
    Be patient and understanding, as resolving this situation may require time and additional steps.
    I hope this information is helpful. Good luck!

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Linking uplay with gamepass

Hello Soroush Ghelmani

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you have Ubisoft account already linked to your Xbox account and you don't have access to the Ubisoft account and is trying to link another Ubisoft account to your Xbox account and is unable to proceed due to an error. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

According to the Ubisoft support page, you can only link one Ubisoft account per Xbox Live account. If you want to change the Ubisoft account linked to your Xbox account, you need to contact Ubisoft support and request them to unlink your current Ubisoft account. However, this may result in losing some of your game progress, achievements, and rewards.

Alternatively, you can create a new Xbox Live account and link it to another Ubisoft account. However, this may also affect your game access, subscription, and purchases on your original Xbox Live account.

To contact Ubisoft support team, you can click on contact us button that you can find at the bottom on this link: Linking other accounts to your Ubisoft account | Ubisoft Help

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. Hystrid Win User

Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix

Ya, there is no way to relink it because the xbox icon disappears, so I have to make a new ubisoft account and link it to my xbox account? Ok, I will try this out and get back to you. But won’t making a new ubisoft account reset my progress? Edit: I have
    made a new account but I don’t know how to link it to my Xbox account.
  6. Shautoria Coleman Win User

i can't connect my xbox account to ubisoft to get ubisoft plus

Having the same exact issue. Even though my msft account is linked to my Ubisoft account. Everything is good on Ubisoft but not msft….annoying.
Thema:

1. I’m trying to add my Ubisoft account to my Xbox account but there is a Ubisoft account... - Similar Threads - I’m trying add

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  4. I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?: I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it? ca277c9d-7302-4926-93bb-2c76fc97e229
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  7. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  8. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  9. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  10. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99