I'm trying to add a new console??

Discus and support I'm trying to add a new console?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012, Mar 13, 2024.

1. I'm trying to add a new console??

/u/Agreeable_Fig6012, Mar 13, 2024
  2. onyxishere Win User

Warranty has run out? Is it possible to renew it for another year?

You could try calling support to see what they say but I'm not sure they would add a warranty for an older console that is starting to fail. You could give them a call and try.

Perhaps consider getting a new console. For a little more than the price of a repair you'd end up with a new console with a full year warranty.
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Locked out my account

Hello there! Does the account currently exist on a console, or are you trying to add it to a new console?
  4. ZumaRider02 Win User

Looking for Online Players

Add me, i'm new to live and multiplayer, i would like to try the gangs online
  5. Skunkboy74 Win User

Trying to Add a New Payment Method

My apologies, I have to amend my above post. That's what I get for posting at 5am I suppose. :p

"Add PayPal" is on the left of the Payment & Billing page, not the bottom.

To add a credit/debit card instead, click "Manage Payment Options" and then "Add Credit Card." That one is at the bottom. :p

Sorry about the error!
  6. Skunkboy74 Win User

Trying to Add a New Payment Method

Hey!

Have you tried to add your new payment method online or only through the console? If you've only tried it on the console, try adding your payment method through Xbox.com using the following steps:

1. In a browser on an Internet-connected device, go to My Account.
    2. If prompted, sign in using your Microsoft account.
    3. Select Payment & Billing
    4. Scroll down and select either, Add a Credit Card or Add PayPal
    5. Follow the prompts to set up your credit card or your PayPal account as a new payment option.
Thema:

I'm trying to add a new console??

1. I'm trying to add a new console?? - Similar Threads - I'm trying add

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  6. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  7. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  8. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  9. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  10. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....