I'm try to play Forza motorsport 7 it not let me play a gamee

Discus and support I'm try to play Forza motorsport 7 it not let me play a gamee in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problems it say this [img] i have a disk [img] f282f65d-0f03-4b9c-b2eb-a0afc06a09e4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G17Anthony, Nov 12, 2020.

1. G17Anthony
    G17Anthony Guest

I have a problems it say this
    I'm try to play Forza motorsport 7 it not let me play a gamee [​IMG]
    i
    have a disk
    I'm try to play Forza motorsport 7 it not let me play a gamee [​IMG]

:)

G17Anthony, Nov 12, 2020
  2. talby71 Win User

make forza horizon 3 a racegame again not with kiddy inside games but real racing and better corneri

wait for Forza Motorsport 7 or play Forza motorsport 6..they are the real racing games, Horizon is more arcade than real racing

this is the way that Horizon is and always has been
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I ordered this game forza motorsport 7 but when i pressed cancel downloading it is all gone, vanished, not showing in the library !

Forza Motorsport 7 was delisted years ago and cannot be purchased

Forza Motorsport launches today for Xbox Series consoles and can be played via the cloud
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the generation?

Halo 5 and Forza Motorsport 7, I haven't played as much in other games as I have those 2
  5. G17Anthony Win User

I try to play Forza motorsport 7

I have the disk for the game
    [​IMG]
  6. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

I try to play Forza motorsport 7

I had this same issue with destiny 2, after removing the game from external and reinstalling on internal i was able to play no issues.
Thema:

1. I'm try to play Forza motorsport 7 it not let me play a gamee - Similar Threads - I'm try play

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  4. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  7. I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...: I don't know what's going on with the game I've never had this issue. It goes through it's developers and everything but when it says press start it just doesn't go through. I've closed the game...
  8. I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.: Star Trek online keeps kicking me out of the new character thing and keeps saying connection lost. Also it keeps saying you need a controller for this game. :( I'm using a controller also I'm on...
  9. I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play ark online, but when I press join ark. It brings the screen thr upgrade...: Please tell me how to fix this. I love ark online 20ca341e-51e1-41a5-b57f-4a7ddbaf5b8e
  10. I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition and every time I try to join a...: I've tried reinstalling the game, logging out and back in, and even fully factory resetting my pc and I still get the same issue. I think my account is bugged, I've owned Minecraft for at least 5...