I'm tired of Microsoft and their disrespect.

Discus and support I'm tired of Microsoft and their disrespect. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been a Xbox fan boy since day one, literally, I've had every generation of Xbox... I bought the original Xbox then I got a Xbox 360 on the first... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M491, Oct 22, 2015.

1. M491
    M491 Guest

I have been a Xbox fan boy since day one, literally, I've had every generation of Xbox... I bought the original Xbox then I got a Xbox 360 on the first day of release and now a Xbox One on Day One... but over time I have lost almost all respect for Microsoft.
    They rushed to make this console and accessories. My Xbox One came with one controller and one basic microphone. After about 2 months my microphone broke and my friend let me use his (unused) mic as a replacement so we could play together still. I've had that
    mic until yesterday when it decided to break. I never had any problem with it, I treated it with care, I never pulled on the wire, threw it, set it down roughly, or anything... but what... it decides to break...? So I decide to BUY a BRAND NEW Xbox One microphone
    from Gamestop (the same style I've had 3 of now) and once I got home to test it out it didn't work, then worked for a few seconds, then stopped again. I literally JUST bought this!? Why would it not be working..? And no, it is not my controllers, I have 3
    and 1 is brand new as of today as well... the mic does not work with any of my controllers.

A lot of you may suggest that I send the mic in for a free replacement but honestly, I'm tired of wasting my time... I've sent in my original two controllers and have had them replaced and now faulty AGAIN! I never treat my controllers poorly in any way
    unless you think playing with them for endless hours is poor treatment, but isn't that what they are designed and tested for?

OK! I am sorry for rambling but does anyone have a solution to this ridiculous problem? And yes, I've watched every video on YouTube telling me how to fix it and read every forum post on every site but NOTHING seems to work. And I really do not want to wait
    two weeks for a replacement mic... I know I sound cheap and needy for not wanting to wait but I just don't think it's worth it knowing that it's going to break again...

If anyone has a solution to this that would be wonderful and if Microsoft is reading this, please PLEASE please fix your quality... I love you as a brand and a business but come on guys, you're better than this. Thanks for nothing I guess I'm tired of Microsoft and their disrespect. :(

:)

2. I'm tired of microsofts **** service

Asked for help months ago but like always nothing happened all I need is my email to my account changed because all my gift codes are going to the wrong one !!!!

Kenichi Senpaii, Oct 22, 2015
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    I'm tired of microsofts **** service

Hello Kenichi Senpaii,

While we do see that you have two gamertags associated with one email address, your other gamertag is not registered into the Xbox Live Rewards program, so none of our offers are directed to that account. Furthermore, we do not send out gift codes for any
    of our offers. Therefore, I think you may have confused our program with Microsoft Rewards. This is the Xbox Live Rewards program. You would have to reach out to the Microsoft Rewards program for assistance with any of their offers/rewards.

XBLRewards8, Oct 22, 2015
  4. ThePipeGent
    ThePipeGent Guest

Just a thought, have you updated your controller with the headset connected to it?

ThePipeGent, Oct 22, 2015
  5. ThePipeGent Win User

Just a thought, have you updated your controller with the headset connected to it?
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

I'm tired of microsofts **** service

Hello Kenichi Senpaii,

While we do see that you have two gamertags associated with one email address, your other gamertag is not registered into the Xbox Live Rewards program, so none of our offers are directed to that account. Furthermore, we do not send out gift codes for any
    of our offers. Therefore, I think you may have confused our program with Microsoft Rewards. This is the Xbox Live Rewards program. You would have to reach out to the Microsoft Rewards program for assistance with any of their offers/rewards.
  7. II ESTRANGED II Win User

To anyone who is concerned about the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC

Bring back this DLC! Microsoft and Activision i'm tired of the disrespect from you with this. At the time this DLC was only purchasable via microsoft points or debit card and I for one at that time did not own a card or have access to buy points! Now it
    is too late. Bring it back and give us proper notice or i'm done. This game will scar my completion now that I cannot earn all achievements. Shame on you. Hope the company MD's realise they're being body thetans about this and actually clean the mess up
  8. Drippydolph Win User

I'm sick and tired of this. Absolutely sick and tired

Have you ever played a Lego game them cut scenes ain’t skippable at all and it makes up like an hour and a half of the game that’s why people don’t usually speed around them
  9. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

I'm sick and tired of this. Absolutely sick and tired

Hello, let me get this straight. Your upset because you can no longer skip through the cut scenes???
Thema:

1. I'm tired of Microsoft and their disrespect. - Similar Threads - I'm tired Microsoft

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  8. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  9. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  10. I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.: Hello, I own an xbox series s and I have fuzzy and pixelated gameplay. I have tried everything. Turn on and off the console. Change the hdmi cable. Change screens/tv/monitor. Do anybody knows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kenichi senpaii